Wrong(Audelia POV)

Jaime,

I hope you are well. I know we left things off a little.... cold. I understand. I do. I don't know why I expected anything else. I mean you and her have been together for so long. Since the very beginning. I shouldn't expect you to return my feelings as well. I forgive you. Besides, we were never meant to be. A wolf and a lion don't mix. I wish you good fortune in everything that is to come.

With Love, your Lilibet.

I hoped the letter would be well received when Lord Baelish gives it to Jaime. I needed some kind of closure with him. I knew I would never be able to see him again. It hurt, but I needed to let go.

But I knew I would never be able to let go of the Jaime Lannister.

The Golden Lion.

He was too desirable and memorable to ever let go of.

I still felt his hot lips against my ear, his fingers against my skin. I would never forget it.

I was ripped out of my mind when Lady Arryn approached me with a platter of sweet bakery. She offered me it and I took a Butter Cake.

"Thank you", I said as I took a bite.

"Your mother always had a sweet tooth, you know", she began and I flinched inwardly of her mention. I still felt guilt, since we were fighting before her death. I never got to say sorry. 

"Really?", I asked, faking a smile.

"Yes, supper time she would go straight for honey cakes, candied almonds, custard...", trailed of Lady Arryn. "Anything sweet, eventually your grandfather had to assign a Scepter to watch her at meals. Cat was the firstborn daughter after all. It's important that she remained desirable so father could arrange a good match for her, and she was starting to get fat".

"My mother, fat?", I repeated a little taken aback. My mother always watched what she ate. 

She let Sansa and Arya eat theri dessert after dinners, but I only got one dessert per week. If I was lucky. She always said that I was the eldest, and I had to inspire my sisters to lead a good lifestyle by getting a good, handsome, rich match. And she would always say that I could never get fat, it was good that I was small and tiny, men liked that. 

"She never let me have dessert", I added.

"That was her before she married your father and moved to the North", replied Lady Arryn. "Your father's austerity had become hers. Marriage changes people".

I smiled and finished my small cake, folding my hands in front of myself.

"You are very lucky Petyr's guards found you out there. Think where you would be now. Raped or worse, dead", continued Lady Arryn and I nodded, subconsciously putting my hand on my healing arm.

"He feels very responsible for you", she continued.

"Yes, I know he does", I reply.

"When he returns from King's Landing, and everything calms down a little. Perhaps we could discuss your future", said Lady Arryn and I force a smile.

"I would like that, my lady", I reply.

"Why?", she asked suddenly and I turned to her with a questioning gaze. "Why does he feel responsible for you?".

"Well... I am half Tully, and he loved-.. your family so much-", I begin.

"Your mother", she corrected.

"No", I argue.

"That's what you wanted to say", she argued.

"He loves you, Aunt Lysa. He is married to you", I argue once again.