Childish Fears(Audelia POV)

I couldn't sleep all night, just thinking about what Sansa told me. I felt horrible for thinking Jaime did not actually love me, that I let him leave. Now I was on the opposite side of the world in the hands of a man who was madly in love with my mother, and is now using me to somehow make himself feel better.

Greywind lay next to me, with his head on my chest. I was glad he was with me. And now Sansa too. They were the rest of my once big family. 

I was a child of 7, and I only had one sibling that was certainly alive. Bran and Rickon were killed by Theon. Robb was dead. Arya was no where to find, most likely also dead. And Jon.... I haven't heard anything of Jon.

"Jayne", said a servant as she shook me awake. I remembered that that was the name I was using here, as to not be recognized by someone and later reported to the capital.

"Yes?", I ask, half awake. Greywind raised his head and growled at the maid, and she jumped back a little.

"Lady Arryn wants to see you", she replied quickly and walked away.

Why would she want to see me? Last night's dinner turned out to be a disaster. But I didn't argue and put on a dress. All the clothing I got was very tight or revealing. I wasn't sure why but I had a feeling Lord Baelish had something to do with that.

I ordered Greywind to go outside, to do his business and hunt perhaps. He was able to leave me alone for a little while now, which meant that he was starting to feel better about his owner dying.

It was weird to think that Robb was really dead.

I still wore the ring he and Talisa gifted me, and the necklace father gave me. I only wore the necklace Gendry gave me when I had something to cover my neck. I didn't want people to question me on it, as it was rather unique.

"You wanted to see me?", I ask hesitantly as I came to the large hall with the moon door in the middle.

"Come here, sweet Audelia", she ordered and I did as I was told, and came closer, folding my hands in front of me. Gods I wished I had something to cover myself up, I was cold, and my chest was too revealing.

"Do you know how far the fall is?", she asked suddenly.

"No", I reply truthfully.

"Neither do I, precisely. Hundreds of feet. It's fascinating what happens to bodies when they hit the rocks from such a height", she continued and I looked down. It was very, very far. I barely saw the ground, it was covered by clouds.

"The impact breaks them right apart. Like eggs dropped on the floor", she said. "Sometimes, the pieces remain intact. You'll find the head sitting on it's own, every hair in place, blue eyes staring at nothing.", she finished and I watched her carefully. 

What my mother, and Uncle Brynden used to tell me about Aunt Lysa and her mental health was beginning to come back. And the more time I spend with her, the more true the words became. She was not good or right. 

"I know what you did", she announced suddenly, and I looked up at her. She must have seen me and Baelish. But I did not want to admit to anything.

"I am so sorry Aunt Lysa. I never should have hit Robin. I promise it won't happen again", I began, hopefully that was why I was here but I knew deep down it wasn't.

"Don't play coy with me, you little whore", she seethed as she turned to me.

"You kissed him", she sneered and my eyes widened. "You kissed Petyr!".

"You don't understand-", I began but she grabbed my hands.

"You can't lie to me! I saw you two with my own eyes!", she yelled.

"He kissed me!", I argued. "I didn't do anything to make him-".

"Liar!", she screamed, slapping me hard across the face and then taking me by my hair and bending me over the moon door.

I screamed as the ground came closer. 

"Petyr is mine!", she screamed as she threatened to push me off the ledge.

When they say the cliche; "My life flashed before my eyes".

They weren't kidding. Every memory that was important to me flashed in my head. Father teaching me how to ride a horse. I was so scared back then that I was going to fall or hurt the horse in any way but he spend most of our lesson time telling me that nothing bad will happen as long as he was there.

He wasn't here anymore and only bad things have been happening.

Jon and Robb teaching me to swordfight. Theon kept making silly jokes that women could never possibly be as good as men. And then I disarmed him, and kicked his ass. Robb and Jon never failed to tease him about it. 

Rickon asking me for help to make a necklace for our mother. He was impatient but together we were able to make something mother still wore to this day. It was nothing much, it didn't have any elaborate design, it was just a string and a stone. But mother absolutely loved it.

Arya and Bran asking me for stories. Their favourite one was always the scariest one. About white walkers, and giants. They loved it even more when I told it in funny voices. Like the largest giant they called Bo had the squeakiest voice, while the smallest giant, Ro had the deepest voice ever. Gods I wish I could tell them another story.

Sansa. She loved sewing with me. I always played dumb and made stupid mistakes just because I knew she enjoyed correcting me and showing me how to actually do it. Even when I saw faults in her embroidery, I didn't say anything. I let her have that.

Jaime. Gods Jaime. Every moment spend with him was perfect. Especially the night we spend together. I could see his bright green Lannister eyes in my mind so clearly. His golden locks, all messy like when he woke up. His bright but crooked smile that I fell in love with. 

I am so sorry Jaime, Father, Mother, Jon, Robb, Rickon, Bran, Sansa, Arya...

I am sorry I wasn't good enough.

I closed my eyes, and breathed in, ready to accept my fate.

"Lysa, let her go", I heard Petyr ordered.

"You want her? This empty-headed child that is no good for anything?", asked Aunt Lysa, obviously hurt and betrayed.

"Let. Her. Go", ordered Baelish more forcefully now.

"She is just like her mother! She will never love you! I love you!", screamed Lysa.

"I lied for you! I killed for you! Why did you bring her here? Why?", asked Lysa with a raised voice.

"I'll send her away. I swear on my life. I swear to all the gods", replied Petyr calmly. "Let her go Lysa".

Aunt Lysa hesitated for a moment before pushing me back on the floor. She began crying hysterically while I tried to regain myself. I heard footsteps and Petyr came into my view, coming closer to Lysa.

"Oh my sweet wife. My sweet, silly wife", he whispered as he embraced her. I watched warily. What would happen to me and Sansa now? Where would we be shipped off to?

"I have only loved one woman. Only one. My entire life", said Petyr as I clutched my chest in hopes of evening my breathing.

"Your sister", whispered Baelish and pushed Lysa out of the moon door.

I gasped audibly at this scene and looked at Petyr horrified as he stood over the mood door, watching the body of my aunt hit the rocks, and splatter 'Like eggs dropped to the floor'.

"Are you alright, my sweet Audelia?", asked Petyr as he kneeled by me.

I looked up at him. He was not a friend. He was not an ally. He was not someone I could trust. He was my enemy. But he was also the only thing keeping me and Sansa alive and out of the clutches of the Lannisters. I had to act as if I believed him, as if I was submissive to him and only him. That was the only way me and Sansa would survive this.

"Thank you, Lord Baelish", I whispered, faking my fear. 

I was told I was a good liar.

I guess it is finally time to use the skill.