Rescue Mission(Audelia POV)

I have been running for weeks now, and I don't think anybody was after me. It's been days, since I last saw a living soul, and I was praying to the Seven Gods that I was on the right path to Riverrun, since I knew my grandfather Lord Tully would help me. I wasn't sure where Robb was at this point, but hopefully not far.

I was walking down the forest. I had to keep away from the King's Road, as I didn't want to get caught. I probably had people looking for me. I doubt Cercei wants another Stark to escape. If Robb caught wind of it, he would certainly not be happy about it.

I was walking on the beach, as I was trying to find a boat to cross the sea to Riverrun. Soon I saw two figures climbing from a boat on the shore. I hid behind a rock as I didn't want to be seen. I didn't know if they were hostile.

I watched them carefully. It was a woman.... in armour, and a man in grimy, old clothes. He looked like a prisoner as he had shackles on his wrists, and was being pushed forward by the woman knight.

"Walk", I heard her order. The woman had light blonde hair, and pale skin. The man had dirty long hair, and bruises on his face. For a second, I thought I recognized the man. The way he looked around and held himself. 

It was as if I knew that person but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Were you a foot taller than all the boys?", I heard the man ask. My heart stopped as I recognized the voice. The cockiness, how deep it was. It all clicked.

Jaime.

Jaime held himself like that, he talked like that, only he would be a cocky prisoner.

But what was he doing here? Last I heard, he was Robb's prisoner.

"Some boys like a challenge", I heard him say in the most sassiest tone I have ever heard. 

Gods I have missed it so much. 

But I had dreaded hearing it as well.

I moved closer as they entered the forest, and I swiftly followed them.

"I'm strong enough", I heard Jaime say.

"Not interested", replied the knight and I chuckled quietly.

"Of course you are", argued Jaime cockily. 

Still a cocky bastard, even when he is in chains. Glad one thing hasn't changed.

Then they stopped walking and I almost ran into them but I stopped myself in time.

I looked where they were looking and saw three women hanging from trees. It was awful. One of them had a board with something written on it hanging from her neck.

"Lay with the lions", read Jaime. I felt shame run over me.

The Stark army did that.

"Tavern girls, I'd say", continued Jaime. "Probably served my fathers soldiers".

I was on the verge of throwing up. I have seen my father's head decapitated, I saw the blood. Yet you never really get used to death.

"Glorious work of the Northern Freedom fighters", said Jaime as they got closer. "Must make you proud to serve the Starks".

She served my brother?

"I don't serve the Starks, I serve Lady Catelyn", bit back the lady knight. So she was a friend. An ally. Perhaps she can take me home.

"Tell that to yourself tonight when they swing in your dreams", replied Jaime. The lady knight pushed him forward. She pushed him to a tree, and tied him to it.