War Again?(Jaime POV)

I woke up.

Light was shining through the dirty windows of Castle Black.

I reached for Audelia's warm body but I found nothing. My fingers were grasping air. I opened my eyes carefully, looking around. But I didn't find my beloved.

Did I do something wrong? Did she rethink her decision?

I was overthinking this, for all I knew she just went to spend time with her siblings. She hasn't seen them in forever.

I quickly got dressed. Well... as quickly as you can with one hand.

Then I walked out of the room, towards the cafeteria area. There weren't many people around, but the ones that were here, kept sending me dirty looks.

Lannisters aren't very popular in this part of the world.

But I didn't mind. As long as Audelia was next to me, I didn't care about anything else.

I saw Bronn exiting his room, and also heading for the cafeteria.

"How's the North treating you so far?", he asked jokingly.

"Well, I'm still alive. More than I hoped for, so I guess it's going well", I replied. "How about you?".

"It is going swimmingly. Although, the men here look like they had died and come back", he said.

"Well, being beyond the wall doesn't sound like an experience worth having", I replied back.

"No... I think it's because they haven't had some proper fucking in a while", he replied and I rolled my eyes. Of course he was going to go there.

"Have you seen Audelia?", I asked, changing the subject.

"Mm, you haven't had any proper fucking either, that's probably why you are starting to look like the dead.", he remarked and I send him a warning look. "I saw her in the morning. She's probably with her brother".

"Yeah, you are right. I'm worried for nothing", I replied.

"You two talk yet?", Bronn asked and I nodded.

"She said she loved me too", I replied with my usual charming smile.

"Thank the gods. Now you can stop moping around, half-drunk all the time", remarked Bronn and walked into the cafeteria. I huffed behind him, but joined him a second later. 

I saw Audelia was already sitting next to Jon, and Sansa at a table, and she smiled at me, waving me over as she noticed me. I walked over, awkwardly as Jon gave me a death glare and Sansa looked me up and down with a look I didn't really know what it meant.

"Ser Jaime", greeted Sansa.

"Lady Sansa", I replied, trying to make my tone nice.

"It was a surprise to see you here, in the North", she continued and I nodded.

"A lot has changed since we last saw each other", I replied. A squire came over, putting a plate of food in front of me. At least I guessed it was food. It looked.... a little inedible.

"Indeed it has", agreed Sansa.

I looked over at Audelia who was looking at me apologetically. I understood why. Her siblings were like her father, they disliked me. I didn't blame them. I disliked me too.

I pushed their little brother out of the window. Crippling him for life.

I looked at the food in front of me, stabbing what looked like a leg of something I wasn't sure of and sniffing it, and taking a small bite of it.