And The Pack Survives(Jaime POV)

"We were attacked by a damned dragon. Until now, everyone believed it was just lies to intimidate us, to force us to change sides to accept the Targaryen as our new Queen. But the rumours were true. 

A damned dragon. That breathes fire. With an army of Dothraki, which is just half her force. The Unsullied are somewhere as well, and the Greyjoy force of Yara and Theon, as well as the Martells. I can see now truly why we needed her on our side. 

Because we wouldn't survive if she wasn't on our side.

We were being transported on a wagon, me and Bronn and a couple other Northmen. Two were Wildlings, while the other three were just young men. We guessed the other men were killed off. Now we needed the support of Daenerys even more. 

Then when we stopped for a short breather, we heard trampling on the ground, as if thousands of heavy gallops on the hard soil. And not long after we saw them appear on the horizon. Lord Tarly was so sure we could hold them off right until the mighty roar of a Dragon was heard. Then we knew we were fucked.

While everybody was in chaos, fighting whoever they could, or hiding from the flames (unsuccessfully I may add), we used it as a chance to escape. They tied my hands together just above the wrist, what they didn't know is that my hand was cut off halfway to my elbow, so I was able to (with some force) take off my golden hand and then get out of my bindings. Then, I helped the others do so as well and not long after we were running away. 

Me and Bronn stole a horse, made sure that the other five men knew where to run while we helped fight the Dothraki and the dragon off. 

We may need Daenerys and her army, but I could not stand by while she butchered innocent men. She could have Tarly and his son, but she would not burn men alive. Not when I could help it. 

So I instructed Bronn to get the scorpion, and I went to help cut some men down. I couldn't shoot with one hand after all. But after a failed attempt at shooting the dragon down, and instead watching as more men burned, I knew I had to do something.

I couldn't just stand by and watch them burn alive. It send cold sweat down my skin, as visions flashed through my mind. The Mad King laughing menacingly beside me as Rickard Stark and Brandon Stark burned alive in front of him on the floor. And all I could do was watch. Watch with a blank expression on my face.

I knew what would happen if Daenerys got on the Iron Throne. They were all the same. Their nature was Fire and Blood, and this only proved my point. And I couldn't let my child and Audelia live in a world like that. Knowing Lilibet, she would stand her ground on having the North be an independent Kingdom. And I had an idea of what Daenerys would do to her for that.

The dragon had landed after Bronn successfully shot it in the shoulder, forcing it down to the ground since it couldn't fly. But it angered it even more, it was clearly in pain and was breathing fire left and right. Then I saw her, getting down beside it.

Daenerys.

Her silver hair, and pale skin, the black and red clothes, were hard to miss. So without a second thought, I charged at her with a spear in front of me, hoping, no aiming to kill her. Only I was rudely reminded that I am the stupidest Lannister alive by the dragon when it turned towards me and got ready to breathe fire once again.

If it weren't for Bronn to push me out of the way with him in the last moment, I don't think I would have survived that day.", I retold the story to Lord Edmure at Riverrun.

He watched me, dark eyes and his hands supporting his chin thoughtfully. We had arrived at Riverrun the very next day. Me and Bronn were the only ones that seemed to get away, and I was unsure of what happened to the other five men that had survived the butchering with us. I had not seen them, but I hoped they got to safety, and would return to the North soon enough.