The Bear (Audelia POV)

"I don't want to live you alone here, my lady", pushed Brienne as she followed me around the room as I packed my things.

"With Jon?", I asked confused.

"No, not him. He seems trustworthy, a bit brooding perhaps but it's understandable, all things considered.", she replied. "The others are...".

"Davos and the Red woman helped a man murder his own brother... with blood magic, my lady", continued Brienne and I listened to her carefully.

"Stannis? Are you sure he was the one who murdered Renly?", I asked, sitting down on my bed.

"Yes my lady", she assured me.

"And when Stannis paid for his crime, where were they?", continued Brienne and I decided not to interrupt her.

"Already out looking for a leader with better prospects", said Brienne. "And that wildling fellow with the beard-".

I chuckled at her comment. I had noticed the glances he was giving Brienne. She was not used to that kind of attention. Or any type of attention besides mean.

"Jon will protect me", I assured her. "Jon isn't Tormund, or Davos, or the Red Woman, or Stannis, thank the gods. Jon is Jon. My big brother. I trust him with everything".

"Very well", Brienne finally caved in and I smiled at her. "But are you sure bringing Ser Bronn and Ser Jaime is necessary? I don't want to listen to Jaime's whining, and snarky comments the whole way. And I certainly do not want to be responsible if he dies".

I laughed quietly.

"He will be safer with you. You will keep him safe. When my uncle finds out Jaime is....", I trailed off, trying to find the right words.

"Is...", pushed Brienne and I looked at her. She was trying to get me to confess. I would have to get her back for that later.

"Is my significant other, he won't touch him. Too much, anyway. He'll come out alive", I assured her and she smiled when I confessed to Jaime being my lover.

Jaime was outside, getting ready with Bronn. Saddling the horses, and packing enough food. I doubt they will be able to find anything to eat in the North at this time. Besides, they don't have the time to. 

Brienne said that at least Podrick had to stay with me and Sansa to protect us, and I reluctantly agreed. He didn't strike me as much of a knight but if Brienne complimented him on his fighting capabilities, then he must be worth at least something. 

I had finished the furry cloak I was making for Jaime, hopefully he won't freeze his ass off this time, as he had been constantly telling me about.

"Beautiful dress", complimented Jaime as he saw me coming closer. I looked at his warm clothes, they did not seem to be doing much for Jaime whose lips were turning blue.

"Thanks", I replied and handed him the cloak in my hands.

"What's this?", he asked.

"A warm cloak, so you won't whine about the harsh winter of the North", I replied and he rolled his eyes while Bronn just chuckled lightly.