Are you Stupid or an Enemy?(Audelia POV)

Jaime wanted me. Even though I was pregnant with another man's child. He accepted it.

He was sleeping next to me, snoring quietly. He had fought the sleep, as he was scared I would leave if he closed his eyes but I assured him I wouldn't. He was so perfect. Even though his hair was greying, he has a grey stubble, and he was drunk. He was perfect in every way to me.

I would not change a thing about him. 

I carefully got out of bed, walking over to a small chest in the room that had some things Jon had given me, and pulled out some fur nobody was using. Jaime had old clothes that could barely keep him warm here on the Wall. He was a southerner, and soon enough he will start to feel homesick, and cold. 

Sansa said she would make a warm coat for Jon, and I said I would make one for Jaime. It was the least I could do for him as he went through so much.

 I lost myself in though as I sewed, trying to not make any mistakes but mother always said Sansa was the best at sewing. I never payed attention there. 

Suddenly strong arms wrapped around me, and I felt lips behind my ear, leaving a soft trail down to my neck, and then down my shoulder.

"How is your hangover?", I asked, with a sly smile.

"Bloody amazing", he huffed and sat down next to me. "What are you doing?".

"Making you something to keep you warm. I don't want to hear your whining when it gets colder", I reply and I could practically hear how offended he is.

"I don't whine!", he argued and I looked at him with an unimpressed look.

"Oh shut up", he mumbled and I laughed. We both heard a knock at the door, and Jaime stood up in front of me in a protective manner.

"Jaime, relax. I'm sure it's just Jon, Sansa or Bronn", I whispered, gently pushing him out of the way.

A Night's Watcher came in, holding a letter.

"A letter for you, my Lady", he announced, handing me the letter and walking out. Jaime went to close the door while I stared at the sigil on the letter.

A crescent moon and a falcon.

House Arryn.

There is only one person who would write to me from House Arryn.

I quickly opened the letter, dropping the binds on the table, and opening the letter.

Petyr wanted to meet to discuss something. He didn't specify what.

"What is it?", asked Jaime as he sat down beside me. I looked up, and then turned to him.

"How far is Mole's Town?", I asked and he gave me a questioning look.

"Not too far, if we leave now, we'll be there before dinner, and come back before midnight", he replied.

"Why?", he asked as I stood up, heading to my chest once again, looking for an appropriate dress to wear.

I pulled out a dark grey cloak, and a simple grey dress. The cloak would be able to cover all of me, and I would be able to wear it for the next few months to cover my pregnancy.

I was going to tell Jon and Sansa soon, but I wanted to wait a little longer.

"Audelia where are you going?", asked Jaime alarmed as he watched my put on my shoes.

"Read the letter", I said and he turned to the letter and I took the chance to pull off my night dress and pull on my grey dress quickly. I wasn't ready for him to see all of my scars yet. I wanted them to heal somewhat first.