I Am Not Afraid Of Death(Audelia POV)

It's been weeks since I last went outside. And every single night he visited me. After he scarred my back, he was a bit more gentle. He was there only for the sex and that was it. I had to provide him with an heir, didn't I? And I wouldn't be able to do that if he was beating me half to death.

I finally was able to crack the lock on my door with the corkscrew I had found. As soon as I did that, I got dressed in simple black attire, enough to keep me warm and nothing too noticeable.

I knew Ramsay was out there fighting Stannis. Perhaps he would lose, perhaps he would win. I would not be around to find out. I had to get out of here. But before I could, I had to pick up some things that belong to me. 

I knew exactly where Ramsay's office was, I just had to go by unnoticed by the guards, but thankfully most of them were out there fighting in the battle, or protecting the people. I slipped inside, and went through every drawer in his table until I found the one my Stark Necklace, the daggers that Bronn and Jon gave me, and the necklace Gendry gifted me were in. I quickly put the necklaces around my neck, hiding them underneath my clothing, and then strapped my daggers, one on my thigh, the other on my belt.

I was walking on the wall, trying to get away. I walked through the door and I saw an arrow pointed at me. 

Bloody Miranda.

"Surprised to see me?", she asked with a smile on her face as she pointed her bow with an arrow at me.

"Well I didn't say bloody mary three times, so a little, yes", I reply sarcastically. She laughed, but I could tell it was strained.

"My lady, I have come to escort you back to your chambers", said Miranda, and I saw Theon behind her. I tried to control myself, and not start yelling at him.

"Go with her, please", begged Theon but I send him a dirty look.

"No", I reply simply. "I know what Ramsay is, I know what he will do to me", I continue, and Theon looked up.

He would not leave me alive. Physically, I would be considered alive but mentally and emotionally.... he will break me beyond repair.

"If I am going to die, let it happen while there is still some of me left", I said with a strong voice, as I look at Miranda.

"Die?", asked Miranda, and she lowered her bow. "Who said anything about dying? You can't die. Your father was warden of the North. Ramsay needs you. But I suppose he doesn't need all of you. He just needs the parts that can make him an heir or two, preferably sons. And then he is finished using you. Then, you will die".

"So... shall we wait for him to come back? Or should we begin now?", asked Miranda and I clenched my dagger on my belt, carefully pulling it out but making sure to hide it under my sleeves.

"Are you letting me choose? Good. Let's begin", she said and I got ready to throw my dagger but in that exact moment, Theon pushed Miranda out of the way. Her arrow missed me by mere inches.

He was struggling until he was finally able to push her over the edge, and then a loud, satisfying crack sound came through the air. 

Miranda was dead.

I sighed in relief but that relief did not last long, we heard a horn sounding through the air.

"He is returning", I whisper and Theon looked at me with eyes full of fear.

"We have to go, now!", he yelled, taking my hand and pulling me with him.

He pulled me around a corner and we came to a dead end. There was nowhere to go. I thought that was it, but then Theon climbed on top of the wall, reaching his hand out for me. I took it, and climbed up next to him on the wall.