Wolf Judges the Lion(Audelia POV)

Finally, we arrived at Harrenhal. Jaime will no longer be tormented by Locke. I hope at least. I had heard many bad things about the Boltons, a lot from my father. They used to flay men, but my father banned it. Although there have been some rumours that they continue to do it, just in secret. I hoped that wasn't the case. If it was, Brienne, and Jaime would certainly be hard to protect.

We rode inside as the gates opened and I made sure to stay close to Jaime, make sure that he didn't fall off his horse again. I don't think he would survive another fall.

Men looked at us as we rode, especially Jaime. Soon, Brienne and Jaime were pushed on to the ground, but since I was Robb's sister, they had to be gently with me. Thankfully, Locke had no control or power here, Roose Bolton did, and I knew he was loyal to Robb. Although questionable at times, I had to believe he at least wouldn't betray the Starks.

"Lord Bolton", greeted Locke. "I bring you the Kingslayer". Jaime was pushed into the mud and I had to refrain myself from not going over to help.

"Pick him up, Locke", ordered Lord Bolton and I breathed out in relief. Roose's eyes scanned over Brienne and then they found me.

"Lady Stark, what a surprise", he said and I looked at him with a polite smile.

"Certainly is", I agree with him.

"I hope you weren't treated too.... roughly", he continued.

"I am alright, thank you, my Lord", I reply coldly.

"I see the Kingslayer has lost a hand".

"No my Lord, it's right here", replied Locke and pointed at the hand around Jaime's neck. I looked at him in disgust.

Lord Bolton quickly got close to Jaime and ripped off the tied hand.

"Take this away", ordered Roose, giving it to a guard.

"And send it to his father", guess Locke and Lord Bolton looked at him angrily.

"You'll hold your tongue unless you want to lose it", threatened Roose and I smirked at Locke.

"Cut her free", ordered the Bolton Lord nodding to Brienne. "Apologies my lord, my lady, my lady. You three are under my protection now".

"Find suitable rooms for our guests", ordered Lord Bolton as he looked at Jaime, and then me. "We'll speak later".

"Lord Bolton", said Jaime suddenly. "Is there word from the capital?".

He was worried about his family. And I was worried about Sansa, so I got closer to waiting for an answer. I hoped Sansa was alright, and not married to Joffrey already. 

"You haven't heard?", asked Lord Bolton, and my heart sank.

Who died?

"Stannis Baratheon laid siege to King's Landing", he announced.

Sansa.

Was she alright?

"Sailed into Blackwater Bay", continued Roose. "Stormed the gates with thousands of men."

I gasped quietly. I could care less about Joffrey and Cercei, but Sansa, Tyrion, Bronn, and Tommen are good people. They couldn't be dead.

"Sansa?", I asked and he nodded, and I breath out relieved.

"And your sister....", trailed off Roose as he looked at Jaime.

I knew Jaime still loved Cercei. She was his sister. The mother of his three children. Even if one of them is Joffrey, the other two are perfectly good children.