Hate or Love? Tomato Tomato(Audelia POV)

I felt so nice and warm. I was lying on something very comfortable, but what was it? It didn't smell like my bed, or the grass, it smelled like something very masculine, and dirty.

My eyes shot open when I remembered the events of yesterday. Rain, being wet, annoying Jaime, and him offering for me to sleep next to him. I was sleeping on bloody Jaime Lannister!

I practically rolled off Jaime, hitting the hard ground next to us. I sat up and looked around. The first light of the morning was beginning to show. Brienne was still asleep, and so was Jaime. He looked to be rather peaceful. It was nice seeing him so relaxed.

I let a soft smile spread across my face as I watched him closely. His rising and falling chest, the way his finger twitched now and then as he slept. The light hit his face, making it very obvious of his handsome, sharp jawline. Everything about him was perfect. He was practically a god.

But then I remembered everything his family did to mine. I pulled out the necklace father gave me. I looked at it, and ran my finger over my Houses sigil.

I remembered the morning he gave it to me. It was the day we were leaving for King's Landing. The day everything went wrong. I wanted to scream at myself now, 'Don't go!'. I remembered my father's words to me that day.

'You are a Stark. A Stark of Winterfell. No matter who says what, or what you do, or who you marry, you will always be a Stark'.

'What are our words?'

'Winter Is Coming'

'You were born in the Spring, on the brightest, most beautiful day I have ever seen. You have never known anything other than that. But Winter is truly coming, and in the Winter we must protect each other, look after one another. Because when the snow falls, and the white winds blow-'

'The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives'

But the pack was broken.

Jon was at the wall, alone. For all I knew he could be dead right now, frozen to death, or killed by one of the Wildlings.

Robb and mother were leading a rebellion against the crown. He was winning every battle he faced, but he was losing the war.

Arya was somewhere out there. All alone. She was such a fragile little girl. But she was strong. And smart. She was never naive or too trusting. I knew she would be alright. She had to be.

Bran and Rickon were at Winterfell, alone. Lord Brandon Stark had a nice ring to it, but I doubted a 12 -year old boy would be much of a Lord. A cripple at that. I hoped that he had good advisors, and strong, loyal guards. 

Sansa was alone in King's Landing. In the lion's den. A wolf, backed away in the corner. I left her. I shouldn't have. Now she was most likely paying for my mistakes.

Father was dead. Our alpha was dead. Our rock, the person we could fall back at, the person who was always there, supporting us was gone. 

And I was out here, lost. Father never wanted us to become lone wolves, he wanted us to stick together. But we were all in different parts of the world. No way of knowing if the other was alive.

'We cannot fight a war amongst ourselves. We are a pack. We survive by pulling together, not apart'

But all we seem to be doing is pulling apart. Further and further away from each other.

"Lady Stark?", asked Brienne carefully. I hadn't noticed she was awake.

"I am not Lady Stark, my mother is", I corrected her. But that wasn't true anymore. Now that father was dead, she was a widow. She got her last name back. She was Lady Tully now.