Rains of Castamere (Audelia POV)

I stood with Robb in the battle room. A map was laid out in front of us, with little statues representing the Northerns Houses. 

"Are you sure about this?", I asked.

"No", replied Robb, pouring himself some wine. I eyed the goblet. He didn't used to drink this much.

"But if we take Tywin's castle from him, it will show the other lord that the great Lion, Lord Tywin Lannister is not invincible", continued Robb.

"It's a great dream. You are not the first to dream it", I reply and he snorted into his goblet.

"I am the first to try", he replied and I had to agree with him there.

"Why are you telling me this? Last time we spoke I blew up on you, if I did that back at Winterfell we would be duelling with swords right now", I say, looking at my brother. He has changed, but so have I.

"Because you were right. As soon as the wedding is over with, we will send a couple people after Arya, and after we take Tywin's castle, I will try and get Sansa back", replied Robb. Now there was the brother I knew and loved.

"I am glad you have come to your senses", I reply, and he looked at me expectantly. "What?".

"It's your turn to apologize, say that you didn't mean what you said, yada yada", said Robb and looked at me expectantly.

"I did mean what I said", I replied, and he rolled his eyes.

"It was very insulting. And I am your King, you basically commited treason. That's punishable by death".

"Then kill me and get it over with", I reply, turning back to the map. "I'm not scared. Not anymore".

Robb and I didn't say anything for a moment until he turned to me.

"What happened? What did they do to you?", asked Robb softly, handing me a goblet of wine but I rejected it. I still did not get used to the taste of alcohol.

"Many things, you are going to have to be more specific", I reply. Robb looked at me with those big, blue sympathetic eyes and I finally broke.

"I was there when they cut father's head off. I had his blood on my face", I began and Robb did not dare utter a word, but he looked angry. "Joffrey took us to look up at his head on the wall. I never thought I would have to see that. Then he beat us, he humiliated us".

A tear slipped my eye but I wiped it away.

"I am a stupid girl, with stupid dreams and hopes that never learns. I knew the Lannisters were bad. They murdered father, they beat me, and Sansa. You are at war with them, yet I somehow fell in love with one".

"What?", asked Robb, confused.

"Jaime Lannister and his bloody, stupid charm. I can't believe I actually believed him when he said that he loved me, that he cared for me.", I sneered and gripped the edge of the table.

"What did you even see in him? He's old, I've heard he is a cripple, he is cocky, and too self-confident. I didn't know those were the qualities you looked for in men", joked Robb and I send him a glare.

"Am I interrupting something?", asked a voice behind me, and I straightened.

"No mother, we were just discussing the plans for later", replied Robb with his usual innocent tone.

"May I hear them?", asked mother but Robb straightened himself.

"Traitors don't get to listen to plans. Who knows, you might be a mole", sneered Robb and I looked up at him sharply.