The Night Gathers(Third Person POV)

"Do you know what I like about you?", asked Daenerys. They were in the Council room of Dragonstone with Tyrion. It was quieter now, in a way, since Jon, Jorah and the others left for the Eastwatch. There were still no news from them.

"I honestly don't", replied Tyrion, turning his head to look at his Queen.

"You're not a hero", Daenerys replied without a thought. The goblet in her hands was half-way full as she stared at the map in front of her.

"Oh", replied Tyrion but then straightened himself, not somehow engaged into the conversation. "I've been heroic on occasion", he tried to argue. "I, once, charged through the Mud Gate of King's Landing-".

"I don't want you to be a hero", clarified Daenerys, and sat down opposite of him by the fire. "Heroes do stupid things and they die", she replied and then turned to look at him again, starting to list off the men in her life that died as heroes. "Drago, Johra, Daario, even this Jon Snow. They all try to outdo each other. Who can do the stupidest, bravest thing".

Tyrion smiled softly as he looked into the fire. "It's interesting, these heroes you name. Drogo, Johra, Daario, even this Jon Snow", said Tyrion in the same manner Daenerys just did. "They all fell in love with you", he added and Daenerys shook her head immediately.

"Jon Snow is not in love with me", she argued. 

"Oh my mistake. Suppose he stares at you longingly because he's hopeful for a successful military alliance", replied Tyrion with a hint of sarcasm. They both knew he was right. Daenerys smiled, but then scoffed.

"I can't. He's too little for me", Daenerys said and then looked regretful right after. "I didn't mean-".

"As heroes go, he is quite little", replied Tyrion, making sure to mask the small amount of hurt he felt. She didn't mean it, he knew that.

"I know you're brave", said Daenerys, with a hint of a smile on her lips. "I wouldn't have chosen a coward as my Hand".

She sat back down in front of him, and looked back briefly to the map. "So", she began and turned to face him. "If everything goes well, I'll finally get to meet your sister".

Tyrion smiled a little, and put his empty goblet down at the side table.

"From everything you've told me, she'd rather murder me than speak with me", continued Daenerys and Tyrion snorted quietly. "And from what you told me of Audelia, she seems to be inclined to support me in my conquest. However, she will not bend the knee".

"Oh, my sister would first torture you in some horrible way, then she'd murder you", replied Tyrion and shrugged. "And Audelia wouldn't do anything that put her family at risk".

"Nobody trusts my sister less than I do, believe me. But I do trust Queen Audelia. She could be a powerful asset. An asset we need if we hope to succeed", continued Tyrion and Daenerys looked thoughtful. "But if we go to the Capital, we go with two armies, three dragons, and if anybody touches you, King's Landing burns down to it's foundation stones".

"And right now she's thinking how to set a trap", argued Daenerys and Tyrion nodded in agreement.

"Of course she is. And she's wondering what trap you are laying for her", he replied, and smiled a little. 

"Are we?", asked Daenerys expectantly. Tyrion looked at her for a moment. "Laying any traps?".

"If we want to create a new and better world. I'm not sure to see to mass murders would be the best way to start", said Tyrion, rubbing his hands together thoughtfully. Daenerys looked at him, with a gaze that had a hint of disappointment in it.