Physical Attraction Chemical Reaction(Audelia POV)

I had left Jaime quiet abruptly in the morning, as to not be late for my meeting with the Lords. Gods I wish I were with him right now. 

I was bored out of my mind, as the Lords went back and forth on whether the new leader of House Karstark, and House Umber deserved to keep their palaces. Of course I had expressed my opinion on the matter, and after the two young Lord and Lady pledged alliances to House Stark from this day until the end of their days, I let the keep their ancestry homes.

I knew some of the Lords would be unhappy by that decision, but it was a decision I had made as Queen. But I never expected Sansa to be unhappy by my decision. She had never undermined my authority before. It wasn't that I was angry, I was surprised. 

And angry.

I was Queen, and she had just undermined my authority in front of my subjects. That is just not done. She had never done something like this before, and to say that I was unhappy was an understatement. But I knew most of that strong, raw emotion was because of my pregnancy. My hormones have been a little high as of late, I was just good at hiding them. 

The Lords were discussing what to do next, in case we do not find the information of the dragonglass we had sent Samwell Tarly to the citadel for. It was mostly a prayer at this point that he would be able to find something, but it was better than nothing. If Jon had faith in this Tarly, then so did I.

"We heard that there was a Lannister living in the castle, your Grace", said one of the Lord's suddenly, drawing my attention to him. The Lord's all at once stopped talking to listen to the conversation. I forced a small polite smile on my face as I narrowed my eyes at the Lord.

"Yes, Ser Jaime Lannister fought bravely with our men at the Battle of the Bastards, and he is recovering from his wounds", I replied simply, and calmly.

"Can't he recover somewhere else? Lannisters are not welcome here", yelled a Lord from the back of the room, and I was unable to catch his face. Many Lord's sounded in agreement to that statement, only a couple, including Lady Mormont did not react. They knew better than to mix into the personal life of their Queen.

"No he cannot. Ser Jaime is here to stay, and fight with us in the Long Night. He has pledged allegiance to House Stark, and although he does not have any forces, I have allowed him to stay", I announce. Some of the Lords, including Lord Glover and Lord Manderly looked unhappy by that.

"We do not need Lannisters fighting with us in a War in the North. Not to mention the fact that he has no army. What is he of use to us?", asked another Lord from the back of the room.

"We need every man we can get. Ser Jaime fought bravely and honorably with us to reclaim the North. You may not like him, but you will learn to accept him.", I declare, narrowing my eyes at the Lords in the room.

I could feel how unhappy Sansa was as she sat to my left. She had been silently giving me hints that she did not approve of my relationship with the Lannister. I couldn't understand why. She had told me she rather enjoyed his company when we met up again at the Eyrie. I had to talk it out with her soon enough. At least Jon had calmed himself down, and stopped saying side remarks about Jaime's age, or status.

"His family killed Robb Stark, they killed your father, Ned Stark, and your mother Catelyn Stark. Have you forgotten that soon?", asked a Lord and I stood up furiously and suddenly, making everybody flinch in the room.

"You do not dare talk about my family. I have not forgotten what happened to my family. But it was not Jaime Lannister, or Tyrion Lannister. Neither of them raised the sword above my father's head, or stabbed my brother in the heart. All of it was Cercei Lannisters and her bastard son's work. We cannot blame others for their mistakes", I said with the calmest voice I could manage at the moment.