Sold(Audelia POV)

I woke up with light shining on my face through a window on the wall. I looked around slowly, carefully not to make too much noise as to not attract a lot of attention in case there was somebody in the room with me. I felt a tight bandage around my arm where I had cut it. The sheets were silky, meaning that I was somewhere where the owner was rather rich if they could afford this kind of luxury for a stranger.

"Ah, finally my lady. You had us all worried that you weren't going to wake", said a man from beside me. He had a chain around his neck and chest so I guessed he was a maestar.

"Where am I?", I ask confused as I tried to sit up and look around.

"The Eyrie, my lady", replied the maestar. "Please be careful, you have lost a lot of blood, and still need to recover".

"How did I get here?", I continue asking, ignoring his pleads, and sitting up.

"Some men had found you and your direwolf. They brought you straight to Lord Baelish", replied the maestar.

"Greywind.... Is he alright? Was he harmed?", I asked frantically. He was the only thing I had left of Robb.

"He is alright, my lady. Although I can't say the same thing for one of the guards. His wife was rather devastated", replied the maestar nodding to a thick bunch of fur on the floor, which I had recognized as Greywind. He looked up, and jumped onto the bed, licking my face quickly.

"Seven Hells, Greywind", I muttered as I tried to avoid his tongue. "Calm down, boy".

He stopped after a little while, his tail wagged furiously though. He was happy as he looked down at me.

"How long have I been out?", I ask carefully, as Greywind nestles into the bed by my side, his face lying on my chest in a protective way.

"A couple days, my lady. The direwolf refused to eat or drink or leave your side. We got worried that he would die as well, but it seems your bond is too strong", replied the maestar. 

"Lord Baelish had ordered me to inform him when you wake. I will be back in a moment", continued the maestar and walked out of the room. 

I straightened the nightgown I was dressed in, and pulled the covers to cover most of me. One thing I didn't understand, why did Lord Baelish help me? I would think he would send me back to the capital to Joffrey, or send back my head as a gift to Cercei. Perhaps he will still do that.

"My lady! How nice to finally see you awake", greeted Petyr as he walked into the room. He had a bright smile on his face, highlighting his features.

"Lord Baelish, a nice surprise to wake up here", I reply quietly. 

"Yes, I was quite shocked to hear that my men had found you and a direwolf", he continued, eyeing the gentle beast beside me.

"What happens now?", I ask after a moment. Baelish looked down upon me, he had softened his face but his eyes were far from soft.

"You will stay here, with your aunt in safety. Think of this as a.... favour to your dead mother. I was quite fond of her", he replied, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Why would you do that? You would risk your own neck for me?", I ask cautiously.

"So many men risk nothing, and die but get nowhere. I risk everything to get what I want", he said.

"And what do you want?".

"You will find that out soon enough, my dear. For now rest, and soon we shall talk. I am leaving for King's Landing soon, for the King's wedding", announced Petyr, my head snapped back up.