Walk of Punishment (Audelia POV)

"From here to there. From there to here....", they sang the stupid song.

My ears were about to fall off from listening to this.

It didn't help that I was tied to this Jaime Lannister on a horse. They decided that Brienne got her own horse with some of their things tied to it. They hadn't realized who I was yet, and I was waiting for the perfect moment to tell them back at camp.

"I hope you are happy", said Jaime as he looked at Brienne. I was facing the back of the road while Jaime was facing the front. "If you had armed me, we wouldn't have been taken".

"You were armed as I recall", I reply.

"I was in chains", argued Jaime.

"All my life I've been hearing, 'Jaime Lannister what a brilliant swordsman' You were slower than I expected", said Brienne and I had to stifle a laugh. Nobody ever, except for me, insulted Jaime to his face. Maybe this could we a wake up call for him.

"And more predictable", I add.

"I've been sitting in a muddy pen, wrapped in chains for over a year!", argued Jaime.

"And I am a woman three times lighter than you, and shorter by a foot", I reply, looking up at him. 

"You won't be very proud of that tonight. When we make camp, you'll be raped", whispered Jaime.

"They are Bolton men, they answer to my brother.", I remind him. I could feel how tense he was as our backs touched the other. 

"And if they don't?", he asked. He then looked over at Brienne. "What stops them from raping her?".

"I do. They answer to Lord Bolton who answers to Robb. They won't", I reason and try to comfort him but at this point, I'm comforting myself. He has planted the seed of doubt.

"None of these men have ever been with a noble woman", continued Jaime. "You will be wise not to resist". He says to Brienne. 

"They won't touch us", I insist once again. 

"If you say so m'lady", he replied, obviously not believing me.

Soon it was nightfall, and we were tied to trees so we wouldn't escape. I was tied to the same tree as Jaime, while Brienne was tied to another one across from us.

"I'm sorry", whispered Jaime, and I turned as much as I could but I couldn't fully look at him.

"For what?", I ask confused.

"For talking about your father, it wasn't right", he whispered.

"Sorry for hitting you", I apologized as well.

"Must say, I didn't expect it to be that strong". I could see that his cheek was a little bruised and swollen but not too much.

"Father taught me", I replied. "You know, my mother never wanted me to learn. So Father, Robb and Jon taught me in secret. I came up with such extravagant excuses as to why I had a bruise or a cut every time. It was hilarious".

"Why wouldn't your mother want you to learn? She is a strong woman, she can hit you pretty hard across the face too. Trust me, I know", he asked. I chuckled.

"She wanted a lady for a daughter. And according to her ladies shouldn't play with swords".

"It's not playing, it's practicing. For what it's worth, I think even a woman should be able to learn how to sword fight".

"Really? You don't strike me as that kind of person", I tease him.

"I'll take the big bitch first. When she's good and wet, you lot can finish her off.", I heard the man say.