I Wish This Never Ended(Jaime POV)

I was set out to leave for Riverrun tomorrow, the same time Audelia will be leaving to talk with the first house on our list.

I would miss her terribly. But she had a good point. They would want me dead. And Cercei would most likely hear about what is happening in the North when I die. And that is not something we want.

But tonight is all about us. 

We have been apart for so long, we deserve one night just to ourselves. She needed to relax, and I needed to be close to her. 

"Jaime, you shouldn't worry", she said as we walked to the baths together. I looked at her unsurely, memorizing every ounce of her beautiful features.

"Jon will protect us", she assured me once again. But she knew I wouldn't stop worrying.

We walked inside the baths, and thankfully nobody was there. I suddenly got a nagging feeling.

Audelia hasn't seen my stump yet since we met up. What if she hates it? I hate it, why should she not?

But I put on a brave face. She was not stupid, and she didn't lie. I was overthinking this. She said she loved me, that meant that she loved all of me. She had to.

So I walked over to her, reaching to help her with her dress. She smiled shyly at me, like the first time, back at Harrenhal, it was our first shared night together. She began unbuttoning my shirt, while I helped her with her dress. It was hard to do it with one hand, but easier than before. She was right. Audelia was always right. It would get easier for me with time and practice.

Finally I took off my shirt, and my shoes, leaving only my pants on, and she began to pull off her dress but I could tell that she was shaking  a little bit.

Did I push her too far?

"You don't have to if you don't want to Lilibet", I whispered as I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

I had to be patient with her.

"I want to", she replied and continued pulling off her dress and then dropped it on the floor.

My gaze fixated on her scarred and bruised skin. Her beautiful, snow white skin was no longer one shade. Some bruises were small, already almost healed, others were just beginning to heal. She had two big bruises on her hips, I guessed that was where he held her the tightest, then another big bruise on her left thigh, and then another on her arm-

What kind of animal could do this?!

"Jaime...", her small, quite voice brought me back to reality as she held my face.

"We'll make him pay", I whispered. It was not a threat.

But a promise.

She nodded and began pulling off my pants. 

Soon we were both naked, but I still had my golden hand on. I was scared of taking it off. I didn't want to. But Audelia had other plans, when she reached to it, beginning to undo the laces. She noticed my discomfort, of course she did. She always does.

"I love you Jaime. All of you. This won't change that", she whispered, finally taking off my golden hand. I turned my head away, towards the waters as to not see her reaction. I didn't want to see her disgusted.

But instead I felt her hot, soft lips against my stump as she kissed it lovingly.

She was absolutely perfect. 

Cercei never accepted me. She never gave me as much as Audelia during our whole lives. And we were twins. Not a day spend apart.

"Why couldn't you have been born when I was. It could've saved me a lot of years with the wrong woman", I joked.

"Sometimes I forget how old you are", she replied chuckling and pulling me towards a bath. "You always seem so young to me".

"Not anymore", I murmured as I descended with her into the water. I sighed as I sat down on the underwater bench. "I'm getting old".

"You are not old Jaime", she argued, climbing onto my lap. "You are just as cocky and intoxicatingly cocky as always".

I laughed at her joking compliment and she hugged my torso, resting her head on my chest.

"I want to be a family. When we retake Winterfell, I want to just be happy", I began. "Get married, have the baby....".

"That sounds nice", she agreed. 

"I want our baby to grow up with siblings", I continue. "A couple at least".

"How many kids do you want to have?", she asked, looking up at me and I smiled.

"As many as you will allow me to have", I replied.

"I'm already carrying one".

"Who says you won't carry one, two, three, four, five, six more?", I asked jokingly and she rolled her eyes.

"We are not having seven children. I am drawing a line", she announced and I faked my disappointed sigh.

"But a couple siblings won't hurt", she continued and I smiled, resting my head on her head.

She wanted children with me. I would be a father.

Would they have blue eyes like their mother, green eyes like me, or grey eyes like their grandfather, Ned. Would they have my golden hair, or Audelia's dark brown. Whose nose will they inherit? Whose lips? Will they be as headstrong, stubborn, smart, beautiful, and fierce little wolves like their mother, or cocky, arrogant, strong, feisty, and clever little lions like me?

I hoped I would at least get one of each.

"I can see it, you know", I said and she pulled away a little, looking at me.

"See what?", she asked confused.

"The pregnancy signs", I replied softly and she smirked at me.

"Have you been admiring me, Jaime Lannister?", she asked teasingly.

"Of course I have", I replied. 

I looked down at her breasts, they were fuller and heavier than the last time I saw them. And she had this glow to her skin, as if she was radiating happiness. She was like the sun, her smile warmed me up like the rays of sunshine. Just a look at her, and she was blinding me with her beauty.

"I think this one is a boy", said Audelia suddenly and I looked at her.

"Why do you think that?", I asked with a small smile and she shrugged.

"Just a feeling", she replied and grinned up at me.

"It will be named Stark. Whatever gender it is, it will be the heir to Winterfell and the North", she continued and I kissed her forehead.

"What do you want to name it?", I asked.

"If it's a boy... I want to name him Eddard", she replied and a soft smile broke out on my lips.

"And if it's a girl?", I asked.

"It would be your daughter too, what do you think?", she asked.

"I always wanted to name my daughter Joana", I replied after a moment of thought. 

"Eddard or Joana", she repeated, connecting our lips together.