Love and War(Jaime POV)

"Audelia?", I asked in disbelief. It couldn't be her. I must be hallucinating. How? She was in King's Landing. The only reason I agreed to travel was because I wanted to get her out of there as fast as possible.

"Who are you?", asked Brienne, raising her sword.

"Audelia Stark, daughter of Catelyn Stark. And you are?", she asked.

"Brienne of Tarth. I serve your mother. She has send me to trade the Kingslayer for your sisters", explained Brienne as she put away her sword.

I stood there, in shock, with my mouth hanging wide open as I took in her form. HEr beautiful blue Tully eyes, and dark brown hair. She had not change a bit. Besides, the dirty clothes, and the slightly messy hair of course. I never thought I would see her again. Never thought I would hear her voice. Yet here she is. Alive and well.

"I am coming with you", declared Audelia.

"My lady, it is dangerous-", tried to argue Brienne but Audelia interrupted her.

"Nobody said it was safe. I have been out here trying to get back to my brother for almost a month now. I know the risks. And I will take them. Now we should get going while we still can", she urged, walking past us.

"Still, my lady", tried to continue arguing Brienne but Audelia was having none of it.

"My sister is still in King's Landing. And she is to be married to Joffrey. We cannot let that happen. He is a monster, no offence Ser Jaime", she replied and I managed to nod, still in shock.

"You mean sisters, my lady".

"No, sister. Arya ran away on the day of my fathers execution. No one has seen her since".

Arya was so young, about Tommen's age. She was most likely dead by now, but it wouldn't be helpful to mention that now.

"So it is just Lady Sansa we need to get".

"Yes".

"How..?", I began asking but no words came out of mouth. I had to be dreaming.

"Bronn helped me", she replied and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Bronn? Who is Bronn?", I asked. There was no Lord named Bronn, that I knew of, so it can't be her new husband.

"A sellsword, he is my friend. And Tyrion's friend", she replied as we began walking. Brienne pushed me forward and I walked faster, trying to walk next to Audelia.

"Tyrion is alright?", I ask.

"Last time I saw him, yes".

Thank the Gods. At least Catelyn let him go as well. Maybe if I had waited, and not attacked Ned on the streets, all of this wouldn't be happening.

Gods I was stupid sometimes.

"And what about the rest of my family? My sister? My nephews and niece?", I ask, making sure not to spill anything. What she didn't know, wasn't going to hurt her.

"Your sister? Or your lover?", she asked with venom in her voice. The way she looked at me, the fury in her eyes. It was nothing I have ever seen before. She scared me, even more than Cercei. 

"You know", I murmured with disappointment. Here goes my chance with the woman.

"You are loathsome, Jaime Lannister", she insulted me and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"It is a well known fact", I reply cockily, deciding to return the same tone she was using with me.

"How is Lady Sansa?", asked Brienne, catching up to us. She sensed our tension and wanted to seperate us before it got ugly.