News from the Capital My Lord(Jaime POV)

"I am Queen of the North", she announced, and I stared at her in shock.

I have 'loved' a Queen most of my life. Now I love another Queen.

"I'll leave you alone", whispered the Maester, bowing and leaving the room. I didn't look away from my Lilibet.

My perfect, little, innocent, kind, fierce, too smart for her own good, and sarcastic Lilibet.

She was a Queen now. 

She played with her fingers as she didn't dare meet my eyes, and I could not utter a word. 

What would that make me? Another forbidden lover?

She was a Queen now, she would have to stay in the North with her people. And last I checked, they hated even the mention of Lannisters. There was no way they would accept us.

"Maybe I should leave you to think-", she proposed, starting to stand up but I stopped her by latching my hand onto hers, and pulling her gently to me.

I looked into her beautiful blue Tully eyes. The ones I love so much. Her perfect face, with no blemishes, but pale skin. Her perfectly shaped lips were bright pink, and I wanted to kiss them so badly.

I didn't care that she was a Queen. I promised that I would spend the rest of my life with her, even if it meant living in the North.

And I intend to keep that promise.

"I love you, and I don't care that you are a Queen. I will support you. I will stand beside you. I always would have, since the day we met", I whispered to her, gently bringing her face closer to mine and we kissed hungrily.

Although the pain shooting through me was almost unbearable, I didn't mind. I had the woman of my dreams beside me. What more could I ask of?

"Are you sure? I don't want to force you into anything-", she began whispering but I shook my head.

"I am sure. I want you, and I want this baby, and I will spend the rest of my days proving it to you", I vowed to her, and she smiled that gentle smile, I have loved so dearly.

She lied down next to me, careful not to touch any of my wounds. I had thought I would never get to see this again. The beautiful sight of her. I thought I had died, but I didn't. The gods let me live one more day. And I would be forever thankful to them for it. For letting me be with the woman of my dreams.

"Ramsay is dead", she said suddenly, making me look down to her. 

She was safe. The babe was safe.

Thank the gods.

"How?", I asked.

"I'd rather you don't know", she replied, playing with the fur of the blanket. 

I didn't care what she did. She was my Audelia. My Lilibet. She was nothing like Cercei, and never would be. 

I fell asleep, listening to Audelia's uneven breathing. I was absolutely exhausted.

When I woke, for a moment I thought I was alone, and began to panic but then I saw Audelia small figure in the sunlight right next to me. She was glowing, as if she were a goddess. She was in my eyes anyway.

"What are you staring at?", she asked sleepily as she looked up at me.

"Nothing", I quickly replied, turning away from her in embarrassment. She never caught me staring before.

I felt her stand up from the bed, fixing her night dress she must have changed into and stretching slightly.

"I have to go attend a meeting with the Karstark's, and the Umber's", she announced, going to change into her beautiful black, and grey dress.