The Beginning of the End(Audelia POV)

I felt like I was back home. I was with my people. I was with my brother, mother, uncles. But I was a child of 7 and only had one sibling back with me. Not only that, I knew Bran and Rickon were dead. Father was dead. Arya was most likely dead. I had only two more siblings alive, other than Robb. It hurt me to think of this deeply. And it was all because of the bloody Lannisters. Maybe it was a good thing Jaime rejected me. It would save me more pain and suffering later.

"Sweetheart, all done", said mother as she finished doing my hair. Usually I would not let her near it, but I knew she needed this. 

"Thanks mom. It's lovely", I say as I look at my hair. It was nice to finally be completely clean, and back into my normal routine.

"Robb wants to have breakfast and introduce you to Talisa", said mother as she walked to the door, waiting for me to accompany her.

"Talisa?", I question.

"His wife", replied mother and my eyes almost fell out of my head.

Robb was married? What have I missed?

"Wait until you see another surprise", said mother as we walked down the hall.

"What other surprise?", I ask but we enter the room and I see Robb, my uncles and a woman with dark hair. Robb walks over to me, giving me a side hug, while Uncle Brynden sends me a 'Get ready for this one' glance as he drinks his wine. Uncle Edmure didn't look at me when I entered, seemingly still upset at how I snapped back at him last night, not that I cared.

"Audelia, meet my wife, Talisa", began Robb and the woman with dark hair stood up, with a bright smile on her face.

"I've heard so much about you Audelia, Robb wouldn't shut up about how amazing his little sister is", said Talisa, shaking my hand. I looked at her warmly and I noticed that she was.... pregnant. I looked at Robb who had a proud expression on his face as he shook his head in agreement.

"That's amazing!", I finally uttered as I came out of my shock and went to hug Robb.

"Little Ned Stark", said Talisa as she rubbed her stomach lightly. I felt tears starting to build up, and I hugged her tightly.

"Congratulations, you two. You will make great parents", I said, fighting my tears.

I was happy for them. I really was. It's just I haven't felt this much emotion in a long time, and I have been trying to avoid feeling emotion at all costs. Now these news has been dropped on me, and it will take me awhile to get used to it.

"Thank you Audelia.", whispered Robb as he hugged me tightly again. 

It was so nice to finally have at least one of my brothers back. When we get Sansa back, and the war will be over, I will travel to visit Jon. I've missed him greatly over the years.

"Shall we eat", proposed Uncle Brynden and we all sat down.

When we finished eating, my uncles left as to finish the preparations for tomorrow's travel to the Frey Wedding. I was getting a weird feeling about it, but couldn't place a finger on it, so I brushed it off. 

"Audelia, I had the blacksmiths make you something. It's nothing much, think of it as a Homecoming gift.", began Robb and pulled something out of his pocket, and extended it to me.

"I helped him with the design", added Talisa.

I unwrapped it and looked at the silver ring with the Stark sigil on it.