The Ride P.2 (Audelia POV)

"This is your last chance to back out", I propose to Jon as we sit on our horses at the crossing. He has to go right for the Night's Watch, I have to go left for King's Landing.

"I'm sure", replied Jon looking at me. Involuntarily, a tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it.

"I'm going to miss you, big brother", I whispered to him as I hugged him and he hugged me back. 

"And I you, little sister", he replied in the same hushed tone. I looked down at Winter who started to whine, and his tail stopped wagging. He knew that this was goodbye.

"This is goodbye then.", said Jon, sighing heavily.

"For now", I added quickly looking at him.

"For now", he repeated confidently. "Don't do anything stupid like you always manage to", warned me Jon and I laughed.

"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you, Jon Snow", I replied, getting off my horse and petting Winter goodbye. 

"Goodbye boy, protect Jon, make sure he is never alone alright? And protect yourself. I still want to see you one day", I whispered to Winter and he licked my face gently. I stood up, wiping the saliva and getting back on my horse. I looked behind me, seeing Jon and my father talking.

 I then looked back towards the carriage that has already continued riding, and I saw Jaime Lannister looking at me intensely

Gods he could get on my nerves. 

I quickly rode to catch up with the rest of the people, with my father quick behind me. I watched as Jon rode off with two wolves running after him, their tongues sticking out. Winter stopped on top of the hill to look back at me but then turned around, and ran after Jon. 

He will be happy. I was sure of it.

"I see you've given Winter to Jon", said my father as he rode beside me. We both passed Jaime without acknowledging him.

"South is no place for direwolves", I replied simply. My father nodded, letting me ride further along in silence.

We rode for the whole day, not stopping once, until we arrived at a small village with an inn we could stay for the night. It was still light outside, so I decided to read a book under a tree a little away from other people but close enough in case something happened, they wouldn't have to look long for me.

Father and King Robert left to enjoy some food together in the field, while Arya left to practice with her sword. I saw Sansa and Joffrey talking and leaving to go somewhere. I remembered the promise I made to my father so I quickly got up and followed them. Unfortunately I was too late, when I finally found where Sansa and Joffrey had disappeared to, I saw Arya standing with a sword drawn at Joffrey who was lying on the ground, clutching his hand that was bloodied.

"Arya!", I yelled as I ran as fast as my feet took me. "Stop!". I took the sword out of her hand, throwing it to the ground. "Are you alright. Did he do anything to you?", I asked in a hushed whisper so only she could hear me. Sansa ran over to Joffrey quickly, trying to help him.