Captivity(Jaime POV)

I lost the damn battle.

I got outsmarted by a boy.

I can practically hear my father yelling and calling me dumb names. Cercei's annoyed face played in my mind, and Tyrion's laugh that was engraved in my brain. 

But then again, I am kind of glad that I lost, if I won, I would have had to kill Robb, and that would give Audelia another reason to hate me. Not that I had any chance with her now that I was a prisoner of the Starks, at least there will be less of me to hate.

"By the time they knew what was happening, it had already happened", I heard someone say as I was dragged into the Stark camp, and pushed onto the floor. I looked around me, noticing some familiar faces I had seen on my visit to Winterfell.

"Lady Stark", I greeted the woman I knew most of all. "I'd offer you my sword, but it seems to me that I have lost it".

"It's not the sword I want", she replied coldly. "Give me my daughters back, give me my husband".

"I've lost them too, I'm afraid", I reply cockily with a smile. It was my somewhat coping mechanism.

Talking their ears off, it's the easiest way to distract them from protecting their secrets, and then when I find them out, I can use them against them. Something Cercei taught me. It did take me most of my life. I have been told I was a slow learner.

"Kill him, Robb", said the Greyjoy boy I've seen before. He made my skin crawl and I didn't even know him.

"Send his head to his father", yelled another man. I looked at the eldest Stark boy. He was a man now. Ned's true son. They reminded me of each other.

"He cut down 10 of our men", urged another. 

"I did? Haven't noticed", I said with a smirk.

"He's more use to us alive than dead", announced Robb after a moment of thinking. "Take him away and put him in irons". I was pushed up, and almost taken away but I had to take my chances. I did not want to disappoint father, and perhaps he was stupid enough to accept my deal. I hoped not, because if he did not fall for it, I could say that I had tried everything without lying.

"We can end this right now, boy, save thousands of lives", I try to persuade him. "You fight for the Starks, I fight for the Lannisters".

If he was anything like his father, I would have a hard time winning, but I could still win

If he was anything like his father, I would have a hard time winning, but I could still win. He was young, inexperienced. He just won a great battle, he will act cocky and I was desperate, I would act smart and on instinct. 

"Swords or lances, teeth, nails ... choose your weapons and let's end this here and now.", I continue but Robb smiled.

"If we do this your way, Kingslayer, you would win", he replied. "We are not doing it your way".

 "We are not doing it your way"