The North Remembers (Audelia POV)

It was Joffrey's name day, and he decided to have a tournament on the walls of the Red Keep. So the loser soldiers could be pushed off the edge, and fall to their deaths.

How pathetic.

He disgusted me. It was hard to think that Jaime was his blood father. I can see the Cercei in him but there was no trace of Jaime. Thank the gods. I didn't need another reason to hate him.

Cercei took any opportunity to torment me over the past couple of weeks. If I would walk by her in the gardens, she would talk about my brothers loudly, making sure I would hear. Robb hasn't done much to get me, and Sansa back, and Cercei wanted to make sure I knew that. It hurt, it did but I got used to it here in the House of the Lannisters.

I acted out. I didn't care if it offended them. I did however try to be on my best behavior around Joffrey for Sansa's sake. I knew that after one time wearing that black dress, I wouldn't be forgiven. So I didn't wear black dresses anymore. Instead, I wore dark ones that from afar may look black, but in reality they were a different color. Like today, I wore a dark green dress. Cercei's face when she saw it on me was priceless.

"Well struck", yelled Joffrey to the other wall where the Hound, or Sandor Clegane just won the battle against some other knight I didn't know the name of. Sandor looked up at the sound of his King's voice. "Well struck, Dog".

"Did you like that?", asked Joffrey as he turned towards me and Sansa

"Did you like that?", asked Joffrey as he turned towards me and Sansa. My little sister shrunk against me even more.

"It was well struck, your Grace", replied Sansa with a fake smile. She just needed to give him what he wanted, like Sandor said.

"I already said it was well struck", replied Joffrey, annoyed. 

"Yes, your Grace", I replied softly for Sansa.

"Who's next?", asked Joffrey in a booming voice. 

I had told Sansa to put on a brave face every time we left the room we now shared. She had nightmares, I had nightmares, and we were all alone in this place, we needed to keep close.

"Lothor Brune, freerider in the service of Lord Baelish.", announced the servant and presented a man in complete iron armour. Then he looked to his left. "Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard. Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard!". But no one showed, Joffrey was getting impatient, and that would lead to him getting angry, which could lead to me or Sansa getting hurt.

"Here I am!", announced the night. "Here I am!". He ran in quickly, his armour still not completely attached to each of the little pieces. "Sorry your Grace". He bowed his head as I held my breath for Joffrey's reaction. 

"Are you drunk?", asked Joffrey, seriously. I looked over at Ser Dontos carefully.

"No", he replied and my eyes widened at how improper he was. "No, your Grace", he corrected himself. "I had two cups of wine".