A Hothead (Audelia POV)

"My lady, we have looked everywhere for you", said a King's Guard as I entered the palace, heading for my room.

"Did my father return yet? Are we ready to leave?", I ask, not stopping. 

"No, my lady. It appears you won't be leaving for quite some time.", replied the King's Guard as he followed me.

"Why? What's happened?", I ask, turning around to face him. He stopped abruptly, almost pushing me over.

"Your Lord father, and Jaime Lannister have gotten into a.... small fight", began the Ser and I raised an eyebrow.

"Small fight?", I repeated and he nodded, obviously very uncomfortable.

"Your father had ordered the capture of Tyrion Lannister and Ser Jaime wasn't very happy. He killed the Stark guards that accompanied your father on a visit to a brothel, and escaped the city", explained the Guard and I gasped.

"Is my father alright?", I ask, concerned, I began heading for the Hand of the King tower, knowing that he was most likely there.

"I am not sure, my lady.", replied the guard. I began climbing the stairs and the guard stayed at the bottom, looking after me.

When I finally reached the top, I practically stormed into the room, without knocking or having anybody announce my presence. Luckily, my father was alone but he looked awful. His skin was paler than usual, his leg was rested on a pillow and was bandaged. He was covered in sweat and had deep circles under his eyes.

"Father...", I whispered as I closed the door behind me, and crossed the room to sit beside my dad.

I could not believe Jaime would do such a thing. Yes, he was cocky, he could protective over his family and sometimes, his anger got the best of him. But not like this. Not to the point where he killed at least half a dozen good, innocent men, and almost my father as well.

"Audelia, what are you doing here? I thought I told the guards I didn't want my daughters to see me like this", he murmured. He had milk of the poppy, clearly as his eyes were half closed, and his speech was a bit slurred.

"I came as soon as I heard", I said, grabbing his hand gently and holding it in my own hands. My hands were much smaller than his, so it took at least two to really, properly hold it. "What happened?", I asked gently. Since he was delirious now, perhaps he could tell me everything, as he would not tell me when he was completely conscious in order to 'protect' me.

"As always, as soon as a Lannister doesn't get their way, they have to start a fight", he said, yawning a little and I sighed, feeling guilty.

I felt guilty because I was so happy when I came back to the castle. My afternoon with Gendry was amazing. I mean, I never knew somebody could feel this amazing with someone else. Although, I was having second thoughts, now I had dishonoured myself, not that I really minded. It gives my parents another reason not to marry me off, but they wouldn't find out about it until after the wedding. And, I had imagined my first being with... Jaime. I had a dream about him, which only fueled my love for him.

"Everythin' okay, sweetheart?", asked my father, sensing my discomfort.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just worried", I reply, brushing everything aside and instead focusing on my father. "How are you feeling?".

"I'll be fine", he replied, tapping my hand comfortingly before squeezing it tightly.

"So I guess we won't be going back home for a while, huh?".

"I'm back to being Hand of the King", he said suddenly, making me look up. My heart sank, I thought I would be able to leave the capital and return home, not having to see or think about Jaime again.