Life-Changing News (Audelia POV)

According to Sansa. I had passed out when Jaime took off his hood.

I wasn't surprised. I had barely eaten anything in days beforehand, making me lose a lot of weight. 

She had dragged me back into Jon's room, laying me down on his bed, and covering me with layers of fur. Then the maester finally came by and checked me out. Sansa and Jon had to wait outside, as the maester had to examine everything and he doubted that I wanted my siblings to see some of my personal parts.

Finally, he put some kind of bad smelling liquid to my nose, and I woke up with a start.

I felt so tired, and lightheaded, and I hardly understood anything going on around me.

"My lady?", asked the maester and I looked over at him.

"What happened?", I asked, and as soon as I did, the events that happened not long ago came back.

"You had passed out, my lady", replied the maester. 

"Do you know why?", I asked carefully.

"You are malnourished, exhausted, very cold, and dehydrated. The scars on your back have gone untreated, so I put some medicine on them, and they should begin to heal right this time", explained the maester but he didn't meet my eye, so I knew he was holding back something.

"What else?", I asked carefully. "Is there internal damage?".

"No my lady, at least not that I know of. But if you did there should have been some signs already", he said. 

"Because of the recent events your body had gone through, it was very traumatic for it. So it will need a couple days to recover completely", he continued and I sighed in relief.

But the maester wasn't leaving, so I turned to him once again, confused.

"What else?", I asked carefully and the maester didn't reply.

He was putting away his things into his little chest maester's always carried around full of medicine. I waited a couple moments for him to finally reply but he didn't. He said nothing.

"Maester, whatever your name is", I said, raising my voice slightly and sitting up, but flinching at the pain in my back.

"Tell me what happened to me", I ordered him.

The maester turned to me, taking in a deep breathe and I prepared myself for bad news. It had to be bad news if the maester was this refusing on telling them.

"My lady.....", he began.

"You are pregnant".