The Lion And The Wolf(Jaime POV)

I stood there as if rooted to the ground.

Audelia Stark just... kissed me on the cheek.

My mind was having trouble registering this. It felt so wrong and so right at the same time. 

Wrong because I loved Cercei. She was the mother of my three children. We spend our whole lives together, not one day apart. She was everything I ever needed or wanted. But perhaps I have been blinded by that exact reason. I thought that Cercei is all I ever wanted but now that I have seen Audelia, her wit, her beautiful smile, her eagerness, her... personality, I have realized that perhaps there is a new, different future for me out there. Which is why when she kissed me on the cheek, it felt so right. Like the gods were giving me a sign that there was something for me right under my nose.

I remained as if in a trans when I heard someone approach.

"Ser", greeted the servant. It took me a moment but then I looked down at him.

"What is it?", I asked impatiently. My mind still on Audelia. I had to talk to Robert, I had to make him stop this madness. Although, I utterly disliked Lord Stark, he was Audelia's father. I had to become civil with him if I were to ever have a future with his eldest daughter.

"We have just received word that Lord Tyrion Lannister has been captured by Catelyn Stark, he has been-", explained the servant but I didn't let him finish. I was already walking through the hallways, practically running as I neared Ned Stark's room. 

I didn't even knock on the door as I opened it, fuming but to my surprise he was not inside. I looked around when I finally spotted a handmaid of the Starks who was carrying some clothes. I walked over to her quickly, startling her and making her drop all the clothes but I didn't even bother to help.

"Where is your Lord Stark?", my voice boomed and echoed around the hallway. She looked at me scared and stuttered something but my patience has already run out.

The pack of wolves have my brother. Gods only know what they will do to him. And it's not like he can protect himself, he is a dwarf! He would most likely talk himself to an early grave.

"He left Ser", finally stuttered the maid.

"Where?!", I asked, looking at her wide-eyed.

"I-I don't-t know-w Ser", she stuttered out in pure fear. I looked at her angrily before continuing walking down the hallway that led outside the castle. He couldn't have gone far, he wouldn't leave his daughters, and the daughters wouldn't leave their maids. 

I walked outside, hand on my sword that was strapped to my waist. I ordered one of the guards to rally up around 30 men, and to find out where Lord Stark had gone to. 

He was not getting away.

My little brother was getting released, no matter the cost. I don't care who got hurt, or what I had to do. If I needed to, I will ride day and night to Winterfell to release the little fucker.

"Ser! We know where they are, they are at one of Lord Baelish's brothels!", informed me one of the servants I had ordered to find out everything. 

"Huh, I didn't expect Lord Stark's honor to last such a short period of time here in King's Landing", I said under my breath as I climbed on my horse and began galloping, with my men desperately trying to keep up with me.

I ordered the street on which the brothel was on to be closed off, so we didn't have any watchful eyes, or any unwanted casualties. It would be a shame really.

As we rode to the destination, I had the troop enter from two different sides, as to surround the Stark men, to make sure they had no way of escaping. I doubted they would, as they are too proud to walk away from a fight, but I also didn't want to risk it. Tyrion was getting out of there, even if I have to ride to Winterfell myself.