Scars(Audelia POV)

"Are you pleased, my lady?", asked Ramsay as we entered his room. I recognized the room as Robb's. It used to be furnished differently, but Ramsay has moved things around as I had seen. Although, Robb's attempt at writing his name on the stone wall near the door was still there, just covered unsuccessfully by a table.

"Yes, my lord", I replied, turning to him. It would be weird to consummate our marriage in Robb's old room, but Robb was no longer here. 

"Good, I want you to be happy", replied Ramsay. His smile made me feel uneasy but I had to get used to it. He would be my husband, possibly for a little while, or for a longer while.

"Are you still a virgin?", asked Ramsay and I looked up at him.

"No, sorry my lord if I disappoint you", I replied but he shook his head.

"You are not a disappointment, my lady. Quite the contrary. But, your virginity.... well, no one is perfect", said Ramsay, smiling devilishly at me.

"My father says you used to be betrothed to Lord Tyrion Lannister", continued Ramsay.

"Yes, my lord", I replied.

"So dwarves are your type?", asked Ramsay and I turned to Theon, unsure as to why he was still here.

"No, my lord. Me and Tyrion never spend a night together", I replied.

"It doesn't have to be at night. It could be during the day too", added Ramsay, smiling at me. "I am having trouble thinking of who else could have possibly taken your virginity".

"You wouldn't know him", I replied.

"I might.", he looked over at Theon and raised his eyebrows at me, nodding his head to the man who used to be my fathers ward.

"No, me and Theon never slept together, my lord. It wasn't anybody from the North. He was a commoner in King's Landing", I replied and Ramsay nodded. 

"And that was all?".

"Yes", I reply.

"You are not lying to me, my lady? It would be bad to start a marriage by lying to your husband on your wedding night", he asked, pushing me.

"There was another, but he was no one", I added and he nodded.

"Was his name, perhaps.... Ser Jaime?", he asked suddenly and my eyes snapped to him. How did he...?

"Don't worry, little winter rose. I have my ways. It is quite alright. I saw him once before, of course he was... in a state that I would hardly find attractive in your case but... everybody has their preferences", continued Ramsay, smirking down at me.

"Indeed so, my lord", I replied.

"We are man and wife now", he began, cupping my face into his hand. It was gentler than Lord Baelish.

"We should be honest with each other", he continued. "Don't you think?".

"Yes, my lord", I agree cautiously. He leaned in, kissing me gently on the lips.

"Good", he replied. "Now, take off your clothes".

I stopped breathing for a moment. I looked over at Theon but he was already turning away and leaving the room when Ramsay stopped him.

"Oh no no no", he said and I looked back at Ramsay, scared. "You stay here, Reek".

"You watch", he ordered and Theon complied. He turned to me, looking me up and down."Do I need to ask a second time?".

"I hate asking a second time", he continued, and smirked at me. He reminded me a lot of Joffrey. And that scared me. A lot.

He did not look happy so I turned to the bed and began to slowly undo my dress. I heard the door close and I knew that this was it. My eyes were glossing over as I realized the capacity of this situation. I was trapped, with a monster for a husband, and tonight was the night for us to complete our marital duties.