I've Had Enough(Jaime POV)

So much has recently happened. I am having trouble registering everything.

After my talk with Tyrion, he had his trial. It did not go according to plan at all. He did the exact opposite I told him to do and he says I am the stupid Lannister.

He was sentenced to death after Oberyn Martell's death in the trial by combat. So not only did we have pissed off Dornish people, but now I also had to prepare myself for my little brother's execution. 

I couldn't have it. So I made the mistake of releasing him. Helping him escape with Lord Varys from the capital with a boat, gods know where. Most likely Essos.

The far the better.

Then my father turned up dead. And the last conversation we had was the one where I yelled at him at the Tower of the King after Joffrey's elaborate announcement of King Robb's death.

Not that I loved my father. I utterly despised him. But Tyrion left us open, vulnerable. He did what he always did best. He was selfish. And ill made thing. If I ever saw him again, I would cut him in half. 

Then Cercei ordered me to travel to Dorne, as if they didn't hate Lannisters enough, and retrieve our daughter, Myrcella. I went there with Bronn, just the two of us, hoping to come back with one more person. I came back with a coffin, my only daughter inside of it.

Everywhere I went, everything I did, resulted in people dying. Joffrey was dead, I released Tyrion, father died the same night. I went to get Myrcella back, she was dead now too, moment after she told me she knew I was her father. Those snakes killed my Myrcella. My golden haired cub.

I could not meet Cercei's eye when I came back. I could not listen to her devastated screams and cries. All I wanted to do was drown my sorrows with wine.

What we were getting now, all of this pain was well-deserved. The Lannisters destroyed so many families. House Stark's fall was the result of my fathers, and sister selfish reasons. Robb's death was because of my father. Catelyn Stark's death was because of my father. Ned Stark's death was because of Joffrey. ANd now Joffrey was dead. Tommen was King. Myrcella was dead. Father was dead. 

Karma was out to get us all.

I just wish to go back in time when everything was calm and peaceful. Robert was perhaps not the best King, but his rule was the most peaceful the Seven Kingdoms had ever seen. All of my three children, perhaps not mine, would still be alive. Joffrey was a sadistic bastard, but he was better before he was King, before he was given so much power and control. When Father was alive and at Casterly Rock. Gods I wish to receive at least one more letter from him, begging me to take the position as Lord of Casterly Rock. When the Starks were happy, and at Winterfell. Audelia was better, safe and at home with her family. 

She probably wishes she never met me. Things would be much easier if she didn't.

They certainly would be for me. 

When I walked into my room, I went for the little notebook Sansa Stark had given me, with all the portraits of Audelia's family, and me. It was the only thing I had of her.

"What are you moping around for? You're home", asked Bronn as he walked into my room as if it were his own.

"My daughter just died", I whispered, trying not to sound angry.

"So let's go to a brothel", he suggested. "I need to get into a mood for fightin', and to do that, I have to do some fucking".

I sighed at his words, putting the notebook away but Bronn snapped his fingers.

"What's that?", he asked, noticing how sadly I was looking down at the small book.

"Nothing", I replied quickly but he just gave me a look.

"It's just portraits that Audelia drew. Her sister, Sansa gave it to me before she disappeared.", I explained and he took the notebook out of my hand, flipping through it.

"Hey! Be careful!", I yelled as I tried to get it back.

"Mm, she's good", he said as he sat back down, flipping through pages. "Oh that's you. Hah, you looked so young, what happened?".

"A lot of things, now give it back", I seethed, and took the book out of his hands, putting it at my side table.

"You love her, don't ye?", he asked suddenly. I stopped, unsure of how to answer but I chose to say the truth. He was my only friend at the moment, the only person I remotely trusted, and the only person that listened to me.

"I do", I reply finally.

"So what are you still doing here, talking with me?", he asked and I looked at him confused.

"Go after her, win her back", he tried to persuade me.

"She is a married woman", I whisper, looking back down at my fake hand.

"Who'd she marry?", he asked.

"Ramsay Bolton", I reply.

"The bastard?", asked Bronn. "I've heard 'bout him. Nothin' nice".

"What do you mean?", I asked, immediately concerned.

"Northerners don't gossip much, but when they do, it's the truth. They say Ramsay Bolton flayed any man or woman that disappointed him. That he loved torture, and that any woman that entered his chambers never returned... in one piece".

My blood ran cold as I listened to him.

"Those are just rumours, I'm sure they are not true", I tried to tell myself out loud.

"Tell yourself whatever you want to, but I think she is in real danger", said Bronn as he took a sip of his wine.

"Well what would you have me do?", I asked, a little too forcefully. "Ride North, steal Audelia and ride back to Casterly Rock?".

I looked at him with a funny look and Bronn looked back at me.

"If I were you, a one-handed old fuck with unimaginable riches, and good looks, that is exactly what I would do", announced Bronn. I stared at him, with my mouth a little open.

"I can't just leave King's Landing", I tried to argue and he raised his eyebrows at me. "Tommen needs my protection more than ever. And my daughter just died".

"At this rate, you will always find excuses not to go to her. It now or never", said Bronn, beginning to walk out of my room.

I looked after him, thinking. He was right. I would always have an excuse as to why I should not go get Audelia. 

"Wait", I said and he turned to me.

"Saddle our horses", I order and he raises one eyebrow. 

"We are riding North".