Arrangements Can Be Made(Third Person POV)

"I thought Arya was dead. I thought Bran was dead", announced Jon after reading the small letter that arrived from the North. Of course, it was already read by the Spider, which Audelia had known would happen, so she 'conveniently' forgot to mention that she gave birth.

Audelia didn't want Daenerys to know that she had a son until Daenerys was an ally. A formal ally. She couldn't jeopardize Ned's safety like that. If it were up to her and Jaime, they would hide Ned away as far as possible. Dorne perhaps.

"I'm happy for you", replied Daenerys, although she didn't seem to be too genuine about it. It sounded more forced, more like it was what was expected of her to say.

Jon on the other hand looked devastated. "You don't look happy", remarked Daenerys, still watching him like a hawk.

"Bran saw the Night King and his army marching towards East Watch", announced Jon, after he read the rest of the letter. Silence fell over everybody in the room, as they were not sure what that truly meant. "If they make it past the wall-".

"The wall has kept them out for thousands of years. Presumably-", argued Lord Varys but Jon interrupted him.

"I need to go home", said Jon, already deciding. 

"You said you don't have enough men", argued Daenerys back. Albeit, calmly. She understood that if she let Jon Snow go, she would see the North fall. There would be one less Queen that she would need to fight. However, the North was her people too, and she did not want to see them fall.

"We'll fight with the men we have", argued back Jon, clearly set on his decision. "Unless you'll join us". And there it was. Jon Snow was a Northerner, and they were known to be stubborn.

"And give the country to Cersei?", asked Daenerys, already shaking her head. She was not going to be persuaded into agreeing to fight for Queen Audelia. "As soon as I march away, she marches in".

"Perhaps not", spoke up Tyrion, an idea had crossed his head. "Cersei thinks the army of the dead is nothing but a story. Made up by wet nurses to frighten children. What if we prove her wrong?".

"I don't think she will come see the dead at my invitation", argued Jon, a sarcastic smile on his face.

"So bring the dead to her", explained Tyrion, stepping closer to Jon. 

"I thought that was what we were trying to avoid", replied Daenerys, not understanding the master plan. 

"We don't have to bring the whole army", replied Tyrion, turning to look at his Queen, and back at Jon. "Only one soldier".

"Is that possible", asked Ser Davos, looking at Jon. 

"The first White I ever saw was brought in to Castle Black from beyond the Wall", said Jon thoughtfully. 

"Bring one of these things to King's Landing and show her the truth", replied Tyrion, hope written all over his face. He always did have the flaw of thinking better of his family than they actually were.

"Anything you bring back will be useless unless Cersei grants us an audience and is somehow convinced not to murder us the moment we set foot into the Capital", argued Lord Varys, and Tyrion began thinking.

"The only person she may, and I'm saying this with great hope, listen to is Jaime. He might listen to me. But he betrayed Cersei, and ran away from her last I heard. However, I do not know where", said Tyrion thoughtfully, while Jon and Ser Davos shared a look.

Of course Tyrion was not stupid to believe that Jaime had run away to God's know where. He knew where his elder brother was. In the North, if the rumours are to be believed. But Daenerys did not know that. And she shan't until this plan is sure to work.