Bring The Pain(Audelia POV)

Theon left soon after our conversation. Me, Sansa, Brienne and Podrick set out to Castle Black. It was the only safe place for us. I was shivering most of the way there, but I was alright.

I explained to Sansa and Brienne what Theon did, and why he did it. Sansa was happy to know that there was a chance that Rickon and Bran were still alive. But if we haven't heard anything about them in so long, I had very low hopes for them. I wanted to see them once again, I did. But the chances were small. Surviving in the North was hard enough, but beyond the wall...

We rode through the gates and into Castle Black. They ran the bells, announcing our arrival and Podrick helped me get down from my horse. Sansa told me that she send Greywind to Jon, in hopes of him somehow understanding that we needed help. So I soon saw the grey wolf running towards us, he was accompanied by a white wolf with red eyes, and a black wolf with blue eyes.

Winter.

Gods I haven't seen my direwolf in years. I wonder if he still remembered me. The men stared at us, but I didn't care. I wanted to see my brother.

I wonder how much he has changed. Did he still remember me? All the good memories we shared? I hoped so.

I looked up, and saw Jon looking at me from the balcony and my heart stopped completely. He looked shocked, and surprised. Jon quickly descended from the stairs, and slowly walked towards me.

"Hey big brother", I whisper to him, trying to smile but my face felt like a block of ice. It didn't help that I had bruises and cuts on my face.

Jon looked at me with his wide eyes, and a small smile starting to form on his lips. I walked forward and he caught me as I was about to fall, and raised me into a hug. 

"Gods I have missed you Aden...", he whispered in my ear and I laughed softly in his.

"You too, Jon", I whispered back. 

He lowered me back onto the ground and looked me up and down.

"Who was the unlucky guy?", he asked jokingly, judging from my weak state. 

"Me", I replied with a sad chuckle. 

Sansa came forward and Jon went to hug her tightly.

"What are you two doing here?", asked Jon, looking between us. I looked around us, at all the men watching us intently.

"Maybe we should speak in private", I propose and Jon nods. Before I could take another step, I felt my feet sweep from underneath me.

I felt a hot tongue on my face and a lot of fur on me. I opened my eyes and saw that it was WInter, licking me furiously and his tail was wagging. 

He remembered me.

"Hey boy", I greeted him as I scratched his ear. "Have you missed me?".

"Oh he missed you. Wouldn't stop whining", said Jon and helped me stand up. 

Winter immediately stood next to me, in a protective way.

Jon led us up the stairs to where I guessed were his chambers. He brought over two different furs for each of us, and then had one of the squires bring us hot soup. It was so nice to be warm, and back with my big brother. I know he will protect me and Sansa.

"Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, that must have been hard", began Sansa, and I just smiled at Jon.

"Never doubted you", I said, hitting his shoulder like I used to. He acted like it hurt but we both knew it didn't.

"It's good soup", said Sansa awkwardly.

"Do you remember those old kidney pies old nan used to make?", I asked.