Hopes to Dreams to Disappointment(Jaime POV)

"Tyrion killed Joffrey. Why is he still alive?", asked Cercei as she walked back and forth in the Tower of the Hand. 

"He will receive a trial like any other accused", replied father, watching Cercei.

I was still in shock at the events that had happened. 

Joffrey was dead.

And Tyrion possibly killed him.

"It couldn't have been him", I argue quietly and Cercei turned to me.

"Your King is dead because you failed to protect him and you are protecting his murderer?", she seethed and I looked at her sternly.

"He did not kill Joffrey", I say again.

"You always pitied him, our poor little monster brother. He killed Joffrey! When will it get to your thick head finally?", she yelled and father stood up.

"We are all grief stricken but we need to keep a leveled head. Tyrion is a Lannister. He will receive a fair trial, end of story. Meanwhile, we have to prepare for the coronation of King Tommen. Now excuse me, I have a Kingdom to rule", announced father, leaving me and Cercei shocked as he walked out.

"How dare he, how dare you! How dare you protect that little Imp while our son will soon lie under the ground!", yelled Cercei but I just looked at the ground. She was griefstriken, she wasn't thinking rationally. I didn't want to anger her any more. She just lost a son.

I had just lost my son.

"What? I am not even worthy of your eyes anymore? Has that Stark slut taken even that from me? How can she still be on your mind when she is half a world away, about to marry. Yet you still won't look at me. Why?", she asked as she got close to me but I refused to look at her. She roughly took my chin, forcing me to look but all I could see was pain and sadness.

I remained silent as she looked into my eyes.

"Take off your clothes", she ordered letting go of my chin. I looked at her confused as she drank some wine.

"What?", I ask.

"Take. Off. Your. Clothes", she repeated. "I want you to remember who you really love".

I didn't move. I refused. Nobody is going to ever touch me other than Audelia. Even if that was never going to happen, I didn't care. I refused.

"Fine, I'll do it for you", she whispered, getting close to me. I took a step back but my back hit the wall. I had nowhere to run.

I felt myself freeze. Just like when I was 12 and Cercei forced me to follow her to her room. I didn't know what to do, where to run. I never froze, not in battle, not in tournaments, never. But I froze now.

Cercei began pulling off my armour, and it fell with a loud clang.

"Cercei...", I tried to protest but she shushed me.

I didn't want her hands on me. I only wanted to feel Audelia's hands on my skin, nobody else's, not anymore.

"Please don't", I whisper weakly but she continues, undoing my jacket.

She began kissing my neck, my face, leaving a trail of love bites here and there. I couldn't do anything. I felt my breathing increase but I couldn't bring myself to stop her. 

"Cercei, please-", I tried to beg her to stop but she put a finger on my lips.

"You are mine, dear brother. Only mine", she whispered, and took off her dress, pushing me against the desk and forcing herself onto me.