Food Poisoning ✅

You and Taylor decided to go out to eat at one of your favorite restaurants tonight since tomorrow is your birthday and you can't spend your birthday like you where originally planned since the pandemic hit.

"You pick what ever you want to eat tonight. I'll pay for everything." Taylor said as she was looking through the menu.

"Really are you sure?" You asked worried

"Stop worrying and relax it's your birthday tomorrow." Taylor said.

"Okay," you said.

You decided on getting some shrimp noodles and Taylor got a plate of steak and potatoes. A few minutes later the food arrived and you both began to eat and continue to talk with one another. But as the meal went on you started to not feel well. You brushed it off thinking you were just really hungry and continued to eat.

After the meal Taylor paid and you both left and on the drive back home you started to feel worse.

"I don't feel well." You said truthfully as your stomach is doing flips over every bump in the road.

"Are you getting car sick?" Taylor asks as she quickly try's to pull over as safe as possible.

"No I think it might have been the food I ate at the restaurant-" You said and you quickly hold your hand up to your mouth.

"Quick there is an empty grocery store bag by your door!" Taylor shouts

"Oh shit." You said grabbing the empty bag and throw up in it.

"Oh fuck! Hold on Y/N I'm pulling over." Taylor said.

The car pulls over and stops. You hear Taylor get out of the car and a second later your door opens and Taylor grabs onto your hair,

"It's okay. Let it out." Taylor said.

You stopped and Taylor carefully took the bag from you and throws it away at a nearby public trash can.

"Are you okay Y/N? Do you need water?" Taylor asks

"I'm fine now thanks." You said.

"What made you sick? Your food?" Taylor asked.

"Maybe I don't think the shrimp was cooked well enough." You said.

"I'll make up for the dinner. I'll make you a due over dinner tomorrow night how's that?" Taylor asks.

"Sound perfect." You said.

Taylor gets back into the car and you two drove back home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 58K READS!!!!!

-Wunderstruck1313