Period cramps ✅

I wake up to a sharp pain in my stomach and my lower back feels like it's being stabbed with thousands of needles. I feel extremely nauseous and dizzy.

I notice a wetness in my pant and I immediately know what happened

I got my period.

I groan in pain, "Taylor." I said nudging her trying to wake her up.

"Taylor." I said a little louder.

"Huh? What?" Taylor asks.

"Can you get me some Advil?" You ask.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Taylor asks.

"I started my period." I said.

Taylor sits up and turns on the light on the nightstand. We noticed the mess on the bed and I can feel my face turn red.

"Oh honey don't be embarrassed. It happens to me as well." Taylor said getting up and turning on the bedroom light.

"Let me get you a change of clothes." Taylor said and hands me one of her pair of pajamas and new underwear.

"Thanks Taylor." You said.

"Oh and do a quick hot shower. That will probably help with your cramps." Taylor said.

I get into the show and turn on the hot water.

Taylor was right about the hot shower. The hot water eases my tense muscles on my lower back. I get cleaned up and turned off the shower. I get a tampon and put on my pajamas.

I walked back into the bedroom and see that Taylor changed the sheets on the bed.

"You feel better?" Taylor asked.

"My cramps are killing me." I said.

"Let me get some medicine for it." Taylor said and walked out of the bedroom.

I get back into bed and Taylor comes back into the bedroom with a glass of water.

"Here you go." Taylor said and I took the bedroom and drank the rest of the water.

Taylor turns off the lights climbs back into bed,

"Better?" Taylor asks.

"Much better. Thank you Taylor." You said and kissed her.

"You're welcome. Goodnight." Taylor said and turned off the light on the nightstand.

"Goodnight." You said and drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                           -Wunderstruck1313