Looking at Christmas lights ✅

It's dark outside and Taylor and I are sitting on the couch watching Home Alone for the twentieth time since it was December 1st.

"How about we go see Christmas lights tonight?" You asked.

"That sounds like fun. We haven't seen any Christmas lights yet." Taylor said.

"I think there is a neighborhood all decked out just a few blocks away." You said.

"Okay. Let's go." Taylor said.

You and Taylor put on extra layers of clothes and Taylor called her driver.

Twenty minutes later Taylor's driver arrived and we get into the car.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"Looking at Christmas lights." Taylor said.

"Oh I know where some good lights are." Scott the driver said.

A few minutes later we pull into a neighborhood where all of the houses have dozens of Christmas lights on their lawns and homes.

"Wow!" You said looking out the window seeing all of the bright lights.

You have never seen so many lights on houses before, there is lights on the house, on top of the roofs, dozens of lights on the lawn. Dozens of Christmas decorations on the lawns of all kinds of characters from Disney shows or just many Christmas decorations.

"It's so bright!" Taylor said laughing.

"I love the lights in the tree's." You said.

You and Taylor drive around for two hours looking at all kinds of Christmas decorations until you and Taylor went back home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313