You unknowingly flurt and Taylor gets jealous ✅

You and Taylor both arrive home from sitting in uncomfortable silence in an Uber car. You knew Taylor was mad at you because she dragged you out of the bar without a word.

"Babe I'm sorry!" You yell again.

"Y/N! You know what you where doing!" Taylor yelled angrily walking into the house.

"Taylor. I really didn't know." You said following her and closing the door.

Taylor put her stuff down on the table, and began to take off her high heals.

"She keeped touching you and laughed at everything you said! How couldn't you tell she was flirting right in front of me!" Taylor shouted.

"She was flirting with you the whole night knowing you where with me. She keeped looking over at me to see if I was looking to make me jealous and guess what it worked." Taylor said.

"I was trying to get away from her the whole time. I couldn't get away from her. When I even tried to go over to you she pulled me away!!" You shouted back.

"And she was even grinding on you!" Taylor yelled.

"When I knew she was trying to dance with me I told her I had a girlfriend but she didn't care and tried to kiss me but I pushed her away!" You yelled back.

"It looked more than dancing. It looked like she wanted to do it right then and there!" Taylor shouted and sighed.

"I don't even know her! Why would I fuck some random girl at a club in front of my girlfriend?!" You shouted back getting frustrated that Taylor isn't listening to you.

"It's late and I'm tired. I'm going upstairs to go to bed but you are staying down here for the night." Taylor said walking away.

You groaned in frustration and fell on the couch.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313