Fire Evacuation ✅

"Y/N get up!" Taylor said shaking me up.

"What?! What is it?" I asked still half sleep.

"We have to leave now! There is a fire nearby our house!" Taylor shouted scared.

"What?!?" I yelled sitting up.

"We have to evaluate! Just pack the essentials and photos!" Taylor shouted getting dressed.

I run to my closet and got dressed as fast as I could. I grab my most important things family photos, my wallet, phone, money stashed away. I zip up my suit case and pack anything else I can fit into my backpack and put it on.

"We have to go now!" Another voiced yelled and I turned to see it's one of Taylor's security guards.

Taylor and I run out of the house with him and get into the car.

"You have the cats!?" I yelled.

"Yes they are right here." Taylor said pointing to them and they are all in their car crates looking around confused.

"Meow." Olivia meowed.

"It's only Olivia we are going somewhere safe." Taylor said to the cat and I think she is saying that to herself as well.

Taylor's security guards gets into the drivers seat and speeds down the road. We drive out of our property and into the street as go as fast as we could. I've never seen the sky think dark and orange before. There is so much ash falling down from the sky it looks like snow.

The car suddenly stops, Taylor and I look to see everyone else in the neighborhood is trying to evacuate as well.

"Shit will we be able to make it to the airport?" Taylor asks.

"At this rate no. It's a standstill." The driver said.

"Fuck." I cursed.

"Go off the road and go onto the side to that right over there!" Taylor pointed to a right on our right to a road that goes into a small dirt road.

The driver does as he was told and we go onto the first road. The car moves over so many bumps and drips down a long dirt road heading to who knows where.

"Where are we going?!" I yelled.

"I know a short cut to the airport." Taylor said.

We drive on the dirt road for awhile until we reached a road with pavement on it.

"Follow this road to the airport. It will lead us right to it." Taylor said.

Almost twenty minutes of driving we arrive at the airport and Dave takes us to the private jet runway pulling right to go the plane. We all carry our things into the plane,

"We are already for take off." The pilot said.

We get all of our things into the plane and sit in the seats,

"This will be the fast takeoff in your lives." The pilots said and the plane starts to go down the runway.

The plane starts to go up into the air as I look out the window seeing all of the buildings get smaller and smaller.

Taylor let out a sigh in relief.

"We are safe." Taylor said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To Nashville." Taylor said.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313