You fight but can't fall alseep without each other ✅

You and Taylor had a big argument a few hours ago. It was a stupid fight looking back on it and you realize you where in the wrong. You said some words you instantly regretted as soon as you said them.

Taylor told you to sleep out on the couch for tonight and now you are laying on the couch with your pillows and blankets and Taylor is up in your and Taylor's room with the door closed.

You turn to look at the clock,

2:34

You groan still not being able to fall asleep.

The couch is so uncomfortable and your back is starting to hurt. You get up and stretch and to get a drink of water. As you walk back to the couch you notice the light in Taylor's bedroom is on from the small crack on the bottom of her doorway.

You look at the clock again confused as to why Taylor's bedroom light is on and it's very early in the morning.

You quietly walk up the stairs and go in front of Taylor's door.  You hear Taylor humbling to herself on the other side of the door.

You gently knock on the bedroom door,

"Taylor?" You gently asks.

"Y/N?" Taylor asks.

"Please can we talk?" You asked.

"Come in." Taylor said.

You open her bedroom door to see Taylor standing by her bed.

"You can't sleep?" Taylor asks.

"No I tried. I can't fall asleep on the couch. It's too lumpy." You said.

"I have been having trouble sleeping as well without you. The bed as too cold." Taylor said.

"I'm sorry for the fight today." I said.

"I'm sorry too. I said stupid stuff during our fight. I regret everything I said as soon as I said it when I said the hurt look on your face." Taylor said.

"I regret some of the things I said as well. Can I just go to bed now? I'm so tired." You said.

Taylor went to turn off the light and held your hand as you both claimed onto bed.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Good night Y/N." Taylor said.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." Taylor said and you both drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                             -Wunderstruck1313