Injured on your run. ✅

"Taylor I'm going out for a jog!" You yell through the house

"Okay honey. You have your phone with you?" Taylor asks.

"Yes and my Fitbit." You said.

"Okay have fun being sore soon!" Taylor jokes and you roll your eyes.

You go out of the house and first walk around your neighborhood. As you continued your walk you go to the park to go on the park pathway you usually do. The pathway just goes around the park and it goes behind the houses near by and goes back to your neighborhood in a big circle.

As you jog you start to run a little faster and your music in your earbuds blast My Chemical Romantic's 'Teenagers'.

Suddenly you trip on uneven concrete and fall hard onto the ground. You trying to catch yourself as you feel your skin scraping against the hard surface.

"Fuck!" You curse.

You look down at your leg seeing your knees all scraped up and it's starting to bleed a little.

I need to go back home to get this fixed.

You slowly get to and put weight on the leg. You can stand on your leg so it's not broken thank goodness. Your wound is just sore and you have to limp a little when you walk.

Lucky you haven't gotten too far from the house so you walk back slowly and walk to the steps of the house going inside.

"Y/N?? I thought you won't be back for forty minutes or so?" You hear Taylor asked in another room.

"I got in a little accident." You shouted walking over to a chair to sit down.

"Accident?! What acc-OH MY GOODNESS WHAT HAPPENED??" Taylor yelled when she see's your knee all scraped up and bloody.

"I was running and I tripped on uneaten concrete." You said.

"Let me to find the first aid kit." Taylor said and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

After a few minutes Taylor comes back down and begins to clean your wound.

Taylor puts pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding and wipes the dirt and gravel on your leg. Taylor takes out a big band aid and puts it over the wound.

"There. Are you hurt anywhere else?" Taylor asks.

"Just on my hands and arms. But they didn't bleed." I said.

"Why don't you go clean up and get out of your work out clothes. You have done enough activity for the day." Taylor said.

I laughed, and went upstairs.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313