Vacation ✅

After waiting months for this moment you and Taylor are on an airplane heading to Hawaii for a vacation for a week.

You look out at the window and see the island below,

The plane landed and you and Taylor walk out of the plane and get into a rental car.

"I can't believe we are finally here!" You said excitedly as you looked out at the car window seeing all of the tropical tree's.

You two walk off the plane and get into a rental car to head to the hotel. Once we arrive we went into our rooms to put our stuff away.

"Let's go to the beach!" You said looking out the window to see the beautiful ocean crashing down on the beach just across the street from the hotel.

"Okay. Let's change and put sunscreen on." Taylor said.

You two changed into your bikini's and put on sunscreen. You put on your shoes and grabbed your towel. Taylor got dressed as well and you two walked out of the hotel and you feel the hot humidity in the air.

"It's so beautiful here." Taylor said looking around at the ocean view.

"It is." You said.

Once you and Taylor arrive at the beach you run into the sand. The hot sand burns the bottom of your feet and as you run closer to the water the sand gets lured hot and your feet sink into the sand. The waves from the oceans comes up to the sand and splashed onto your legs. The water is ice cold and you watch people swim in the water.

"You going for a swim?" Taylor asks.

"No it's too cold." You said.

You and Taylor say on the beach for a few more hours and watched the sun set. The sky lights up beautiful pink and orange colors as the sun goes down.

You can't wait to relax here for a week with Taylor by your side.

_________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Here is a short chapter. Please vote and comment for a part 2?

-Wunderstruck1313