Ugly christmas sweaters ✅ *last chapter*

"Y/N! Come here I have a surprise for you." Taylor shouts from upstairs.

I put down my book and go upstairs, I look around and I don't see her.

"Taylor?" You shout.

"In my room!" Taylor shouts.

You walk into Taylor's room and you see Taylor holding something.

"What is it?" You asked and you see what Taylor is holding.

It's an ugly Christmas sweater with a giant fake Christmas tree with real Christmas ornaments and Taylor made fake small version's of Meredith, Olivia, and Benjamin on it trying to knock off all of the ornaments off of the tree.

"Oh my goodness! It's so cute!" You said grabbing the sweater and putting it up to yourself.

"I made a matching one for myself." Taylor said.

"I love it. Thank you Taylor." You said and put it on.

You laughed at yourself in the mirror and Taylor put her's on as well.

"We need to take a picture of us together in these." Taylor said and took out her phone and she took a picture of you both in the mirror.

"We should wear this to your parent's house." You said and laughed.

"As much as I love my parents but no. I know them they will make us take a million pictures." Taylor said and laughed.

"And frame it." She said.

"Well then we can just wear these around the house." You said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

HERE IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK!

I can't believe this book got over 115k reads!??

WHAT THATS INSANE!?!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!

And don't worry I'm still writing more of these short stories.

Book 2 of Taylor Swift Imagine's is out now on my page!! Here is the cover,

I hope you all like it as much as you all did with this one!!!

                                            -Wunderstruck1313