You cheat ✅

You wake up in your bed and roll over in your side you felt a shift on the other side of the bed. Huh? That was odd. Your head starts to pound very painfully. You stretch and yawn trying to wake up.

What happened last night?

You sit up and notice someone else is laying in the bed next to you. You look closer and realize it's not Taylor laying in the bed next to you. The women looks to be Cuban she has black hair and is more petite but she has curves.

Suddenly flashbacks from last night go through your mind.

Your fight with Taylor. You storm out of the house and drive to a night club. You have a few drinks and this women laying next to you come up and talks to you. You two chat for a bit and dance and have a few more drinks together.

I think the women's name is Camila??

After that it's all a blur.

"Y/N??" I hear Taylor suddenly ask from down stairs.

"Fuck!" I yell making the women wake up next to me.

"Fuck." The women said.

"Why are you yelling?? My head hurts so much." The women said.

"Y/N? Where are you?" Taylor asks and I hear footsteps coming up stairs to my room.

I suddenly get up and put on a robe to try to get dressed.

The door swings open revealing Taylor standing in the door way,

Taylor gasps clearly with a shocked expression on her face and tears begin to form in her eyes.

"Taylor I can-" before I can even speak she yells at me.

"I DON'T  WANT TO FUCKING HEAR IT!" She screams at me and slams the bedroom door.

I run out of the bedroom to see Taylor already ran out the door.

I run down stairs and out the front door and down the drive way. Taylor is in her car crying hysterically and trying to start the car to drive away.

I run up to the car window,

"Taylor wait!" I yell.

"I don't want to ever speak to you ever again!" She yells at me.

"Taylor I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry." I begin to cry now and she just pulls out of the driveway into the street and speeds away.

I watch Taylor drive away in shame with tears streaming down my face. 

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                            -Wunderstruck1313