⚠️Shark attack ✅

You and Taylor decided to go to the beach today. You brought your board with you to hopefully ride some waves for a bit. Once you and Taylor finished packing the car for the long drive you and Taylor get in. Four hours later you and Taylor arrived at the beach.

You and Taylor unpack and put all of your things on the beach. You and Taylor have a nice pick nick and you two talk for a bit.

"It's so beautiful out here." Taylor said.

"It is. I can't wait to go out into the water. I need to put on some sunscreen first." You said.

"Oh I think it's in my bag." Taylor said grabbing it and looking inside. "Here it is." Taylor said grabbing it.

"Do you need help putting it on?" Taylor asks.

You starts to put on your tight swim suit, "Um maybe just on the back of my neck. I'm pretty covered when I'm wearing my swim suit." You said.

Taylor helps putting sunscreen on the back of your neck,

"Be careful out there okay?" Taylor asks.

"I will. And I always am." You said.

"I know I just worry." Taylor said.

"I'll be fine. Don't sorry. And you will be fun watching me surf." You said.

"I know. I always love watching you surf." Taylor said.

Taylor gives me a quick kiss, "Have fun out there." She said.

"I will." You said and you grab your suf board and run to the water.

The cold water splashes onto me and I start to paddle out farther. As I go farther out a big waves comes to me and I do a duck dive underneath the wave and pop back up. I swim a little farther out into the water and sit on my boat.

I wait until the next big wave comes and I think I see a big one forming in the distance. I float in the water for a bit waiting for the big wave to come closer.

Suddenly I feel something brush up against my right leg,

"Wha-" before I can even look I feel an a extreme pain in my right leg and suddenly I see blood floating around me everywhere.

I then see a shark's fin floating near me and my vision starts to get blurry. I pass out and hit the back of my board.

Suddenly I feel a few pair of hands of me, "Help!!"

"Shark attack!!"

"Someone help!!" I hear people yelling.

"We need to get her to sore!" I hear a male voice yell.

"We need to go now!!" A hear another voice yell.

I feel my board moving my someone as I look up as the sky as my vision gets more and more blurry.

"I-I need to get to my girlfriend." You said weakly.

"We are talking you to your girlfriend now sweetie. What is your name?" A man asks.

"What is your girlfriend's name?" The man asks.

"Taylor. Taylor Swift." You said weakly as you feel your body becoming more weak.

"Help!!" The man yell.

I hear a engine coming near me and I feel something wrapped around me as I pass out.

I walk up to see that I'm on the beach and a crowd of people are all around me.

"She needs to go to the hostel now!!" A hear a lifeguard yells.

"A have a truck!" Someone yells.

"Put her in it now!! We can't wait for the ambulance." The lifeguard said.

"Y/N!?" You hear Taylor yell.

"Taylor?" You ask weakly.

You see Taylor standing over you crying hysterically and is shocked.

"I'm here. I'm here Y/N." Taylor said.

"My leg really hurts." You said.

"I know. We are taking you to the hospital now." Taylor said.

Suddenly I feel being lifted up and put into the back of the pickup struck. I look up at the sky as I see the clouds swerving together and everything starts to get more blurry.

"I'm going to follow you." Taylor said to someone.

Two men get into the back of the truck and are holding onto me.

"We need to go now!! She doesn't look too good." Someone said.

Suddenly the truck starts moving at an high speed down the road.
____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313