Cleaning up bottles on New Years Day ✅

Taylor and I woke up after our New Year's Eve party last night.

The sun is high up in the sky and I turn to look at the clock, 12:45

It's noontime already!?

I stretch and get up to go to the restroom, once I'm finished and washed my hands I hear Taylor yawn.

"What time is it?" Taylor asks.

"It's almost one." I said.

"What?!" Taylor shouts back.

"Yeah I just woke up as well." I said laughing.

Taylor gets up and walks out into the living room, "oh shit."

"What?!" I shout and walk into the looking room and I gasped.

Trash everywhere. Dozens of plastic cups are scattered on the floor and random surfaces. Garbage left on coffee tables, table, kitchen counter. The kitchen is a complete mess and the sink is full with dirty dishes. All of the trash cans are completely full and the flow over is just left of the ground next to the trash can.

"Fuck this is going to take forever to clean up." I said groaning as my hangover is starting to kick in.

"Before we clean this all up. I need an Advil and breakfast." Taylor said.

We quickly made toast and egg's and ate it as fast as we could. I put our dishes in the sink and I started to wash all of the dirty dishes and taking out the trash. Taylor started to clean up the living room.

"Y/N. There's glitter everywhere!!" Taylor shouts from the living room followed by the vacuum being turned on.

Three hours later the living room looks back to normal and Taylor comes back inside from taking out the trash.

"The house looks good as new. We will still be finding glitter on the ground for months but the house is clean." Taylor said.

"Last night was so much fun." I said.

"It was. Thank you for surprising me." Taylor said.

"You're welcome. I was planning it for weeks." I said.

"Wait I just realized something." Taylor said looking around the house.

"What? What is it? Did we miss some trash?" I asked.

"Where are the cats?" Taylor asked.

Oh shit.

"Benji!! Olivia!!!" I shout looking around the living room.

Taylor runs into our bedroom "Meredith!?"

I go into one of the spare bedrooms and looked underneath the bed,

Meredith and Olivia are hiding underneath the bed.

I turn to look at one of the chairs and see Benjamin sitting on a chair.

"I found them!!" I shout.

_________________________________

Author's Note

Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313