You slip in the shower ✅

"I'm going to take a shower!" You yell from the bedroom.

"Okay!" Taylor yells back from the kitchen.

You strip your clothes and step into the show. You turn on the water and the freezing cold water hits your bare skin. You let out a shout and turn the water warmer and you begin to relax. The warm water eases your tense muscles and you fully wet your hair. You wash your hair with shampoo and
rinse it.

You grab the soap and wash your body. You put the soap back on it's small shelf, then you begin to shave when suddenly you hear something fall behind you,

When you turn to look what fell you step on something slippery and you suddenly fall down hard.

"Fuck!!" You curse in pain.

"Y/N!?" Taylor yells from another room.

"Taylor! Help I fell!!" I yell.

You hear footsteps coming to the bathroom and the door opens,

"Oh my god Y/N!" Taylor said coming over to the shower door and opening it.

Taylor turns off the shower and helps you up.

"Can you move? Can you get up?" Taylor asked worried tightly grabbing on to you.

"I think I can move." I said as you walked out of the shower.

Taylor grabs a towel and wraps it around you.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Taylor asked worried.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Let me get you some clothes." Taylor said and went into the bedroom.

Taylor came back shorty and gave you some of your clothes, "Here." She said having you them.

"Thanks." You said and begin to put them on.

You got dressed and looked at your knee again and it already forming a bruise.

"I think I got a bruise." I said walking out of the bathroom and onto the bedroom.

Taylor is laying on the bed, "Let me see." She said.

I got up into the bed to show her, "oh oh looks like that will be a big bruise soon. But it will heal quickly." Taylor said.

"What do you think I should do doctor Taylor?" You ask jokingly.

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" Taylor asked teasing.

"Hmmm I think you should kiss my lips to make it better." I said.

"Alright." Taylor said and kissed me on the lips. I smiled and killed her back. I pulled away and smiled.

"Better?" Taylor asked.

"Much better." I said.
____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                             -Wunderstruck1313