You snap at her ✅

"Not now Taylor." You said as you try to concentrate on your work.

You have been trying to finished your paperwork for your work that you have to do a presentation on tomorrow morning. You have been working on it all day and have been stressed about it trying to get everything right and organized.

Taylor would come in from time to time to check up on you or ask if you wanted something to eat or drink but you declined because you didn't want to lose any concentration and wanted to stay focused.

"Are you sure you are not hungry? You haven't eaten much all day." Taylor said.

"I said not now Taylor!!" You raised your voice at her and you look up at her.

Taylor's face looked stocked and taken back at your outburst.

You have never argued with Taylor since you two started dating for a year now. You are the more reasonable and more understanding of the two so your outburst shocked Taylor.

"Oh okay." Taylor said quietly and walked away out of your room.

You sighed once you realized what you did and sat back in your chair rubbing your forehead trying to ease your painful migraine coming on.

You get up from the chair and walk out of the room to apologize.

"Taylor?" You ask and no response.

You go down stairs and find Taylor in the kitchen with a glass of water in her hands.

"Taylor I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." I said.

"It's okay I know your stressed from work." Taylor said.

"It doesn't make it okay to lash it out on you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I said.

"It's okay. We all get stressed at work from time to time. Want to take a rest for a while? Maybe it will help you if you take a break." Taylor said.

"That sounds great." I said.

"Let's watch some Disney movies and I'll make popcorn?" Taylor asked.

"I'll go pick out the movie." I said and went onto the couch to find a movie.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313