Power outage ✅

It's been raining all day and the storm is getting stronger as the day goes on.

"Do you think the power will go out?"

"I don't know maybe." Taylor said.

"Do you think we should fine flashlights?" You asked.

"We should try now that we can. We don't want to try to look for them in the dark." Taylor said.

You and Taylor go onto your storage closet and look for some flashlights and after a while you eventually found them. A few hours later Taylor and I just finished eating dinner and was putting the dishes away when the power went out.

"Oh shit." Taylor cursed.

"Fuck well it's a good thing we brought out the flashlights." You said as you carefully walked through the dark to the kitchen table trying to feel for the flashlight.

You grab them both and turn them on, "Ta da." You said as you shine the flashlight over to Taylor.

"Hand me the other one." Taylor said.

You gave Taylor the flashlight and she turned it on as you both are now holding a flashlight in the dark.

"So what now?" You asked.

"What to play cards?" Taylor asked.

"Ha! I won again!" Taylor said as she put down her card as you groaned in frustration as you throw your cards into the air as Taylor won her fourth round of War.

"How about we play a different card game?" You asked.

"Okay what can you play?" Taylor asked.

"Gold Fish." You said and Taylor laughed.

"Okay let me shuffle this time." Taylor said grabbing the cards.

Taylor shuffled them, and evened them out for the both of us. We played another found until the lights came back on,

"Oh yes! Finally." Taylor said excitedly.

"Yay! The light are back on. I'll go fix the clocks." You said getting up walking to the nearest digital clock.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                             -Wunderstruck1313