Jumping in puddles ✅

It's been raining all day and the storm finally stopped. The sky is blue again and some clouds are still blocking the sun.

"It looks like the sun is trying to peak out." You said looking out the window.

"Wow look at all of the puddles outside." Taylor said

That gave you an idea you haven't done since you where in elementary school.

"Let's go jump in the puddles." You said.

Taylor laughed, "What?"

"Let's go out on our winter boots and jump in all of the puddles in the backyard." You said more confidently.

"Alright." Taylor said and you both put on your rain boots and walked outside.

You walked over to the closet puddle and jumped in it the water splashing everywhere. You laughed and jumped in the puddle more as more water splashes onto your clothes.

Taylor laughed and jumped into a puddle close to her and laughed some more.

You kicked the water at Taylor and water lands into Taylor's clothes and Taylor shouted in shock.

"Oh it's on!" Taylor shouts and kicked water in her puddle and water splashes onto your clothes.

You shout as water lands on your clothes and splash Taylor some more.

After a few minutes you both are soaked and you start to feel cold from your clothes being soaked.

"Let's go back inside and change." You said.

"Agreed." Taylor said and you both walked back inside to change into more warmer clothes.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313