Christmas Decorating ✅

It's finally December first and Taylor and I can finally start Christmas decorating!!

I walk into the living room to see Taylor eating breakfast.

"Good morning!" I said happily.

"Morning babe. How did you sleep?" Taylor asked.

"Good. You?" I asked opening the refrigerator getting the milk jug out.

"Good. When we get dressed do you want to start decorating? It will take a while to get everything out of the shed so we should start now." Taylor said.

"Sure." I said.

After breakfast and got dressed we quickly got to work.

We got all of the boxes out of the shed and began to take all of the decorations out.

An hour later all of the Christmas decorations on the inside of the house is all put up. Our Christmas stocking are put up by the tree, some of our nutcrackers are places in different spots of the house, our Christmas reef is up up above the fire place and we have some small decorations put on top of the fireplace. And we have a lint reef wrapped around the stairs.

"It's looks so beautiful in here." I said.

"Wait I forgot something." Taylor said and she turned off the light.

All of the Christmas decorations lights still stay on and it looks so peaceful in here.

"Wow." I gasped.

"I love it so much." I said.

"I love you." Taylor said.

"I love you more." I said and gave her a kiss on the lips.
__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                             -Wunderstruck1313