Eye surgery ✅

You are on your way to the hospital to get your eye surgery done today.

You have been wearing glasses your whole life and just a few months ago you decided to get lasik surgery with the convincing from Taylor who had eye surgery two years ago.

Taylor pulls into the parking lot of the hospital and you and Taylor walk into the hospital.

"I'm so nervous." You said.

"You will do great. And you are in good hands. The doctor's are going to take good care of you." Taylor said.

"Y/N?" A nurse asks holding a clipboard.

You stand up and follow the nurse as you go through the twisted haul ways and the nurse puts you in a room.

"Change into this and put your clothes in this bag. I'll be back in a bit." The nurse said.

You change into the hospital gown and you sit on the hospital chair as you wait for the nurse to return. A few minutes go by and a man wearing a white cloak walk into the room,

"Hello Y/N, How are you feeling today?" My doctor asks.

"Good. Kinda nervous about the surgery." I said.

"You will be just fine. The surgery won't take long. A little close to an hour. After that you are on your way home. Remember you have to wear glasses for a week because you will be sensitive to sunlight and remember to put drops onto your eyes every hour." The doctor said.

"Okay." You said trying to remember all of the information.

"Oh you will have papers to remember everything. A nurse will come in to give you your shot." The doctor said opening the door to leave.

"Okay thank you." You said and he left.

A few minutes later a different nurse walks into the door carrying medical supplies,

"Okay which arm do you want the needle to be put in?" The nurse asks as she takes out the needle and whips it down with some type of cleaning supplies.

"My right." You said.

"Okay lay back for me please." The nurse said.

You laid back on the hospital bed and the nurse rolled up your sleeve and rubbed some type of wipe on your arm,

"Count backwards from ten for me." The nurse said.

"Ten" you begin to count.

You suddenly felt the needle go into your arm,
"Nine"

"Eight."

"Seven." You suddenly felt really tired.

"Six." You said before everything was spinning and you closes your eyes and went to sleep.

The next thing you know you wake up in a hospital bed and you hear Taylor gasp,

"Y/N?" You hear Taylor asks concerned

"Taylor?" You asked and groaned.

"You just got out of surgery. You did great. We can go back home now." Taylor said.

"My eye's feel weird." You said.

"You are on some heavy drugs. It's okay go back to sleep." Taylor said.

You did as you where told and closes your eyes again and went to sleep.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313