Making cookies ✅

"Y/N I'm making cookies!" Taylor shouts from the kitchen.

"What kind?" You asked getting up from the couch and see's Taylor getting out all of the ingredients for it.

"Chocolate chip, chocolate chip and peanut butter, regular peanut butter, and snicker doodle." Taylor said.

"I'll go pre heat the oven." You said and turned on the oven.

You helped Taylor pour and mix all of the ingredients and Taylor placed a tray of cookies in the oven. Once those cookies where done Taylor put two more trays of cookies in the oven.

An hour later dozens of cookies where cooling down on the kitchen counter.

You grab one of the cookies that where just taken out of the oven and take a bite.

"Mmmm." You mumbled.

"Hey don't eat them all before dinner!" Taylor said and laughed.

"I'm just taste testing them." You said taking another bite.

"Well let me taste test them too." Taylor said grabbing a cookie as well and eating it.

"Hmm delicious." Taylor said.

We continue to bake the rest of the cookies until dozens of cookies where all over the kitchen.

"What's for dinner then?" You asked once all of the cookies where cooking down.

"I'm thinking take out since we just finished baking." Taylor said.

"How about Chinese?" You asked.

"I'll go call Will to go get it after we order it." Taylor said.

"Sounds good." You said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                         -Wunderstruck1313