Wearing her shirt ✅

You and Taylor are cooking dinner in the kitchen. Taylor is chopping up the meat for the meatballs and as you stirring the tomatoes on the stove.

"It starting to smell delicious in here." Taylor said.

"I know. My stomach is already growling and the food isn't even done yet." You said and Taylor laughs.

You turn up the heat on the stove a little higher as Taylor puts the meatballs in the tomato sauce. You stir them around some more until some tomorrow sauce splashes up and splashes up onto your shirt.

You gasp out in shock and lucky you didn't get burned by the hot liquid. You quickly wipe the hot sauce off of your shirt.

"Oh no." You said looking down at the now noticeable stain on the tv shirt.

"You you okay? Did you get burned?" Taylor asks concerned.

"I'm fine but now I have a stain on my shirt. I guess I shouldn't have worn this white shirt huh?" I asked laughing and Taylor laughed as well.

"I'll stir the sauce when you go get changed." Taylor said.

"Okay." You said and walks out of the kitchen and up the stairs. You walk into your bedroom and go through your clothes.

You grab a t shirt but you notice it's one of Taylor's shirts. It must of accidentally been put into your pile during the wash. You put it on anyway and walk back down stairs into the kitchen.

"What do you think of the sauce now? Do you think it need more salt?" Taylor asks turning to me and looks down realizing I'm wearing her shirt.

Taylor smiles, "Y/N you are wearing my shirt." She said happily.

"Yeah. Is that okay?" I asked.

"You can wear what ever t shirt I have and I won't mind." Taylor said and I laughed.

"Now let's continue cooking dinner shall we?" Taylor asked and we continued to cook dinner.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313